fun stuff

jennylopez1010

there's gonna be a new foundation.......called studio fix fluid or studio tech fluid and the coverage is supposed to be great but not heavy and oil free and long wearing....theres also gonna be loose blot powder and studio stick touch up sticks....which i dont know how theyre different from concealers but eh...just a little news lol

and sweetie cake is gonna be april 7th and pretty boy which is exsclusive to certain MAC stores is may 4th

=)

user2

Argh that wayyyy too much information for me to handle right now so let's sum it up again
greengrin.gif
:
* Studio Tech/Studio Fix Fluid -- oil free -- great but not so heavy coverage -- long lasting -- sounds like Select SPF15 to me but who knows.....

* Loose Blot Powders sounds interesting to me but too much Select Sheer/Loose but anyway....
greengrin.gif

* but this Studio Stick Touch-up thing sounds nice to me....maybe a mini version of a Studio Stick??

* Whaaaat Sweetie Cake on April 7th? Dude I need to save money NOW!!! And I hope that Pretty Boy will come to Germany or looks bad and will be US-exclusive
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

liquidsirenhoney

your in san diego jennylopez1010? damn i will have to stop by your counter...
I can't wait for Sweetie Cake....which Mac stores will get pretty boy...damn way too much stuff coming out this year that i want.

Sushi_Flower

Oh i KNEW there would be a loose Blot powder, or i guessed, as they suddenly started printing 'Pressed' in the Blot powder title which obviously made me think there would be a loose one coming up as why else would they need to differentiate.

Foundations sound intresting - i was just thinking how crazy it is that MAC don't have a matte liquid foundation (i know there is one or was one but not at normal small counters).

I'm glad they're working on new permenant essential products rather than just churning out LE stuff continuously!

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Oh i KNEW there would be a loose Blot powder, or i guessed, as they suddenly started printing 'Pressed' in the Blot powder title which obviously made me think there would be a loose one coming up as why else would they need to differentiate.

I noticed that as well but I forgot about it when I grabbed my Tint Toons!
greengrin.gif

jennylopez1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Cosmo
Which stores will have Pretty Boy?

i just know mac at fashion valley in san diego for sure.... =/

Brianne

I'm guessing the new foundation coming out is going to be the replacement for the now discontinued Studio Finish Matte - at least that is what it seems like.

Can't wait for Sweetie Cake and Pretty Boy!

moonrevel

Woo, I wonder if MAC will manage to churn out a foundation which I don't hate!

I have no idea, of course, but with the news about Pretty Boy being exclusive to certain stores only, I'm wondering if it's just going to be a Star Vegas kind of thing and just be repromotes around a certain theme. Which would be nice, because then I could take a break on a collection for once!

ishtarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennylopez1010
and sweetie cake is gonna be april 7th and pretty boy which is exsclusive to certain MAC stores is may 4th

012.gif
great, now there's more fun stuff that's not gonna be available here
011.gif
DAMN you MAC-mexico's bad management
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif

sigh.gif
thanks for the update anyways jenny
greengrin.gif
very sweet of you :smooches:

blueyedlady87

I've heard alot of people saying the date for Sweetie Cakes is April 13th, not 7th. ? As far as the new foundation goes, my skin hopes it is a matte. Most of MACs foundations make my semi-oily skin mega oily. I recently discovered Studio Matte and now what do they do?? They d/c it.

So whats the 411 on Pretty Boy?

shabdebaz

Yes, Brianne, in my basic training last week they did mention something about a new foundation coming out soon...a liquid version of Studio Fix. It's to replace the d/c'd Studio Finish Matte.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennylopez1010
sweetie cake is gonna be april 7th

WHAT?! They sure don't like to give us alot of recovery time in between collections do they
icon_eek.gif

Thankfully Dejarose isn't a big one though!