Funky smell!!

tinagrzela

Ok, is it just me or does Budding Lustreglass smell differently from all other MAC lipglasses and lustreglasses?? Mine smells different...Not a "good" different, but different. It's like a sweet fruity caramel kinda scent. What do you guys think?? Am I just going crazy??

Shawna

Yeah, my petal pusher has no scent at all. Not even vanilla and the stupid applicator wand is broken
ssad.gif

tinagrzela

Weird...my petal pusher has the MAC distinctive smell. I have about 25 MAC liglasses and lustreglasses, and they all smell the same, except for Budding...

talk2mesun

ok youll think im crazy, but when i tested the CB lustreglasses i thought they smelled like chocolate, while i think the lipglasses smell like vanilla. im probably just losing my mind, though, been a long couple of days..lol

ladybugz07

Quote:
Originally Posted by talk2mesun
ok youll think im crazy, but when i tested the CB lustreglasses i thought they smelled like chocolate, while i think the lipglasses smell like vanilla. im probably just losing my mind, though, been a long couple of days..lol

LOL, I don't think you're crazy! I think ALL lustreglasses smell different than the lipglasses. While the lipglasses smell of true vanilla, the lustreglasses smell like carmel to me. They are much more yummy, IMO!!!
smiles.gif

lah_knee

omg thats exactly what i pointed out at work. that the knew lustreglasses smell like the chromeglass... like chocolate :O

Julia Vanhorn

Do they want us to eat our lip products lol? I am always tempted to do that but I know that it would do me no good and I would have to get me a replacement everytime I do lol. I hope I am not crazy for saying that.

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Vanhorn
Do they want us to eat our lip products lol? I am always tempted to do that but I know that it would do me no good and I would have to get me a replacement everytime I do lol. I hope I am not crazy for saying that.

Don't eat it! But hey its freaky the number 1 ingredient in some of the lipsticks is Ricin. Which is also a deadly poison. eww

BlahWah

My Budding smells like chocolate! It was the first thing I noticed when I tried it on. Weird having something bright pink smelling like chocolate :confused: . But I like!