Funny Farm! This game is driving me mental!

xsparkage

i found this game tonight called funny farm-

http://shygypsy.com/farm/p.cgi

its the most addicting brain challenging game i have ever gotten addicted to! you all should start playing it and then help me out on the parts im completely stumped on.. hehe :]

Larkin

Gosh, I hate to ask this question at the risk of looking stupid. What is this game about? What am I suppose to be guessing?

xsparkage

well, first you guess what is on the farm, then things branch out and you guess what things have to do with the first thing.

for example, for on the farm you might guess cow. from cow, 4 boxes branch out, and you have to guess what those have to do with cow. its not what you think though. so from cow, you can get cowboy, mad cow, holy cow.. get what i mean? :]

claresauntie

What the f*%@ is the word coming off of chicken???? it's 3 letters and it's making me insane!

PS: Thanks for this. I like the game!

claresauntie

i should have mentioned: it's not hen or egg, nor is it directly related to those words. I also tried "pen" and "leg" which, i realize, are stretches, but they were not correct either.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben
o, kfc

Daaamn! Poor chickens!
smiles.gif
I can't get the game to work. It keeps telling me there is too much traffic on the site.

labwom

Nevermind, im retared. how far as eveyone gotten so far? I have like 6 sqares and im going crazy!

Shawna

I added a bunch on the religion topic for you
smiles.gif
Great idea to save it.
And some on the magician page