funny mac copy pigment

splattergirl

s*mac*k

I wonder who the hell would buy this! seems way too expensive for an admitted fake!

btw, whaddaya think, could this possibly be a mac? the box seems way too scratched already and the texture seems weird!

chartreuse?

TISH1124

These people are just getting crazy with their new creations....I can't wait to see if it sells...wayching it

OMG and they have sMACk pigments in all colors lol

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo_makeuplvr
oh my. Yes I wonder if its MAC or what. lol, Tish you're watching it in my ebay?

Heck yeah I am watching...i can't wait to see if anyone will be so stupid to buy the sMACk downs lol

splattergirl

I was checking out what she sold so far and thankfully smack wasn't there
greengrin.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Heck yeah I am watching...i can't wait to see if anyone will be so stupid to buy the sMACk downs lol

Lololol
th_LMAO.gif
and the stupid seller is admitting "MY PIGMENTS ARE VERY VERY SIMILAR TO AUTHENTIC MAC PIGMENTS, BUT ARE NOT AUTHENTIC MAC PIGMENTS. MY DAUGHTER USES AUTHENTIC MAC PIGMENTS FAITHFULLY AND SHE CAN NOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE TWO!!!
nonono.gif

my daughters skin is very precious to me...I have educated them in dangers of counterfeit makeup no matter how attractive price is ...doh this seller seriously she must so proud ...she also states"im an honest person"...yes
and my other alter ego is Megan Fox !!

capmorlovesmac

WTF2.gif

I am wondering if this is just Photoshop work and the buyer will receive the common fake MAC pigment.

If you look close at the picture it looks like someone removed the MAC logos and layered the.. funny *cough* .. new font over it. You can see that especially at the black packaging where they took some pixels underneath the MAC logo and scaled them over it to cover it.

edit:
I took a look at the sellers other auctions and there you can see it on the plastic jar too that it is definitely Photoshop.
amazed.gif

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Lololol
th_LMAO.gif
and the stupid seller is admitting "MY PIGMENTS ARE VERY VERY SIMILAR TO AUTHENTIC MAC PIGMENTS, BUT ARE NOT AUTHENTIC MAC PIGMENTS. MY DAUGHTER USES AUTHENTIC MAC PIGMENTS FAITHFULLY AND SHE CAN NOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE TWO!!!
nonono.gif

my daughters skin is very precious to me...I have educated them in dangers of counterfeit makeup no matter how attractive price is ...doh this seller seriously she must so proud ...she also states"im an honest person"...yes
and my other alter ego is Megan Fox !!

"*****THE PICTURE OF THE EYES ARE MY DAUGHTERS EYES WITH SOME OF THESE EXACT PIGMENTS - I TOOK THESE SO YOU COULD SEE WHAT THEY ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE ON BEFORE YOU BUY****"​

Mother of the focking year award goes to this woman. I got scared to even swatch my fake bass Silver Fog and she's making her daughter her guinea pig to sell knockoff products. I wonder if she's running a meth house too at this rate. I hope one of her daughters' friends points out to her how dangerous being this womans' model can be to her health and eyesight. Yeah, they're only Asian made knockoffs honey but mommy will give you some money to buy real MAC with it. What a joke.