Fusion Lip Products?

Kuuipo

Anyone use any Fusion lip products? Do they really have a noticeable plumping effect, or are they the same as other "plumpers"?'

Kuuipo

So the next day I went and bought two shades. I'd been looking at them for a year and three quarters and I have used every plumper under the sun-most fade out in one hour....I;m not someone to believe hype or ads, and if its 10 dollars, fine, not a huge loss-but $38.? The most expensive plumper I used was Stila-great texture (Paula Begoun says "this is the worst Stila product ever" so ya know its gotta be pretty good, lol) but doesn't do a thing-and it's a third of the size of Lip Fusion so in actuality it really cost twice as much! You know those folks on MUA were pretty spot on. It did not tingle or burn, but I got a nice swell that lasted a few hours and it was really emolliant and hard to remove. I went back and bought a couple more for me, and a couple for my BFF. I was in the grocery store and someone wanted to know what lipcolour I was wearing, so I guess it looks good. I'd like to see a brush end instead of a sponge, and more opaque colours, but I;m pretty satisfied. (I measured 3 millimeter diff in a half hour) I'm sorry I waited almost two years to try it...I mean I have like my weight in lipstick practically- I burn through maybe 8 tubes a week, and I never thought I would pay more for a gloss than a tube of Chanel .....
Just had to let you know.....

Dreamergirl3

Have you noticed much plumping or better looking lips overall since using the Fusion products? I've tried out this line before, but discarded them after not noticing much. I'm thinking perhaps I should have used them longer to figure it all out, but I'm not sure...any more info would be great! TIA!
smiles.gif

Kuuipo

Yes, but i've religiously apply every few hours-and at bedtime (just regular, not XL) and I've kept the 3mm increase I measured. Other plumpers work dramatically for an hour, burn, and go back to their previous mark on the string I have used as a measuring device. I like my fancy lipsticks, so I wear my regular lipstick, blot, and apply a nude or peach Fusion on top. I've had a lot of comments. Some were not nice. Like a tourist offered me 20. bucks to "feel my lips on his....." I was in a nurse's uniform at the time, lol. Or the thug on the bus wanting to know about my "magic lips". Women just wanted to know "what lipstick are you wearing?"
The lips are smoother because its a very emolliant formula, it really clings,and the colours are flattering. I have six colours now, they stay in perpetual use. My first tube I was skeptical about the price tag,etc. It delivered. It goes everywhere with me now. I wish it had some sort of flavour....
It doesn't have a burn or a tingle, be aware. It works with transdermal collagen ....or that is their theory.....but at least it doesn't dry the lips out. Some of the plumpers like Venom made my lips split, and dried. This makes them smooth-even the lines above the vermillion border smoothed out.