Gaffney, SC CCO (Gaffney Prime Outlets) *CLOSED*

jen77

Re: Gaffney, SC CCO (Gaffney Prime Outlets)

stopped back by here the other day, still had pretty much everything I listed in above post, and a few more things I noticed were

Steppin Out, Smile and 2 or 3 other Dazzleglasses
Steal My Heart Lipglass
Couple of cremesheen lipsticks
Petticoat MSF
a bunch of MES shadows, both the two sided ones and the ones with three stripes[from last holiday I believe?]
Milk Pigment

jen77

Went by here today, pretty well stocked.

Had stuff from a lot of collections: Sugarsweet, A Rose Romance, Style Warriors, Color Crafted, Dame Edna, Hello Kitty, Grand Duos

2 eyeshadow palettes from holiday '08, graphic gardens palette, a bunch of dazzleglasses from different collections, 2 brush sets from magic, mirth and mischief[holiday '09], a bunch of MSF's including smooth merge, triple fusion, blonde, brunette, redhead, porcelion pink, petticoat and a bunch more, a bunch of single shadows as well, fix+ rose, black russian, rave, and molasses pearlglide eyeliners had few more colors as well

missanne

Thank you so much for the info. I'm on my way there tomorrow. Do remember if they had any lippies from the N collection?

jen77

Quote:
Originally Posted by missanne
Thank you so much for the info. I'm on my way there tomorrow. Do remember if they had any lippies from the N collection?

I don't remember seeing any.

queli13

First off, i just have to say, some of the ladies that work at this cco are extremely rude.

also, they have naked honey and style warriors stuff coming in and 1 magical myrth brush set left.

jen77

I forgot to add that they also had-

the 2 MSF's and the salve from Naked Honey
the two box sets that came out earlier this year that have a MSF, 2 eyeshadow's, dazzleglass, and a 181se in each one, I can't remember the colors though
and a TON of lipsticks and lipglosses

queli13

just been...they are running really low on things, not very well stocked right now, so if you're planning a big trip, you might want to wait till they get more in :/ they did just get some magical, mirth, and mishief stuff in. they have 2 smoke and mirrors palettes, a whole bunch of the teal ones, and a few of the sorceress ones. they also have 2 of the mini pigment vial sets. there's one of the sexpot ones left and one of the cool pigments.

nursie

i went to this cco last week, and compared to concord mills/myrtle beach/charleston locations that are my hunting grounds this one is the ickyest. (sorry!) though it does have a selection of mac, and i did pick up a 249 brush and clarity es, the variety of things just won't be worth a trip from me. and sorry that's really all i remember they had, just a few items of each thing, and too much of holiday 2008 still sitting around.

RaizinnthaSun

I went to this CCO on 11/21/12 This is what I remember:

Brushes:

Lips:
Show Orchid
Neon Orange
Seeds of Desire
Smoked Purple
Gaga1
Spice, Just My Type, and Brick lipliners

Eye Products:
Treasure Hunt
Saffron
Golden Rod
Hepcat
Sea and Sky
Shimmermint
Prim and Proper
Shoc o lic
Purple Haze

Face:
Pro longwear concealer nw50, nw25, nw30
Light Plus MSF
Uncommon Blush
Lovecrush Blush

RaizinnthaSun

Thanks for posting! Do you remember if they had Marquise 'd?
Hmmm...I don't think so, only because I kind of want this lippie and if I saw it I think I would have remembered swatching it. But, don't hold me to that
angelic.gif

MACGirl13

I was there on 12/7/2012....they didn't have very much MAC. I asked the girls why and she said they were told that it was NOT a big seller fort that store. Hmmmmm, I beg to differ....I am always there once a month "just to see" what they have which lately hasn't been much. I did score Bows & Curtseys which I lkove that green.

MACGirl13

Anyone in the area what wants to get together and "shop" the local CCO's, please let me know. I am always ready to go.

RaizinnthaSun

Man, that's too bad. Back in November, they had MAC Prince Noir, which I didn't get, and a day later when I decided I wanted it we didn't make it back by the time they closed (I went to this CCO while out of town visiting relatives).
Anywho, I was hoping to stop here again in March- I guess I won't be doing that now. I wonder if this store's stuff got sent to the CCO near Raleigh.