General Chanel Chat

JerseyGirl

Did you ever get your blush?

My package from UPS is still not delivered (it's not make-up)! So much for promises....they've had it on the truck to be delivered, then left at facility, then on the truck again but not delivered, now I don't know when I'm going to get it. It's ridiculous! It should be first in, first out. They've had my package at their hub for four days already. Thank goodness it isn't medication or something perishable. UPS Ground is supposed to take 1 day based on the destination. :pissoff:

maeonsaturday

I wanna get something from Chanel coz I bought two tweed shades and want to exchange one of them for, I'm thinking a non-tweed or something else Chanel (they don't allow refunds where I am).

Not looking for skincare, mascara, highlighters, already have too many iDOs, too many eyeliners, brushes and brow stuff. Not a fan of their lipstick texture unless there's a standout product.

Can anyone make any recommendations? What are the popular blushes, or interesting colors for blushes, or any other product recommendations?

THANKS!

Last edited:

Haviggi

image.jpeg
If I suspect that this is again a limited la Perle collection for US and Asia markets I am gonna scream !

Monsy

usually these collections are asia exclusive and later show up in the usa for nordies anniversary sale

starletta8

Did you ever get your blush?

My package from UPS is still not delivered (it's not make-up)! So much for promises....they've had it on the truck to be delivered, then left at facility, then on the truck again but not delivered, now I don't know when I'm going to get it. It's ridiculous! It should be first in, first out. They've had my package at their hub for four days already. Thank goodness it isn't medication or something perishable. UPS Ground is supposed to take 1 day based on the destination. :pissoff:

Yes, yes I did! I haven't really played with it though- I'm observing the pretty pattern for a bit before disturbing it.

Latest posts