General Chanel Chat

GreenEyedAllie

The peche blush is really pretty on. It's much paler & peachier than T's swatch but you can make it more pink/coral by using the large pink flower, but it's still more on the peach side. :heart: I did see some small scant shimmer, but didn't really see it on my face. The texture is nice too.

Darn, it's SO! Boo :(

I agree. It's much lighter than I thought it would be. Still a very pretty color and it applies so nicely. I don't know how T got it to apply so dark on her face - she must have really layered it.
I have so many similar shades that I decided to skip despite how lovely it looks. Still got that pang of regret when it SO though, lol.

elegant-one

I agree! Unless swatches wow me, I’m probably skipping this collection entirely. Nothing is drawing me in. I do not love the current creative direction of Chanel Beauty.

That said, I absolutely ADORE my No. 4 rouge allure that I tossed in with the lion. It is SO pretty, comfortable, and wearable! I’m glad I snatched one of those cute red cases after all.

:twirl::icon_cheers: #4 Is one of my all-time favorites! Happy you love it too.
I have so many similar shades that I decided to skip despite how lovely it looks. Still got that pang of regret when it SO though, lol.

I want another :p It's every day pretty peach. I bet they restock.

Haviggi

i do love lancome don't get me wrong and they are super lucky to have her i just thinks he could have done even more with chanel.

offtopic, did someone get n5 shimmery body gel?
I did and I never regreted it!
IMG_9710.JPG
I was debating of getting it too but the amount is really big and it smells more delicate and softer than no 5 ! I am not a fan of the original no 5 but since we both love eau premiere and the L'Eau , I'm sure you are going to adore this!

Last edited:

shadowaddict

I'm not a big fan of no 5. Perhaps it's because my mother was very loyal to it and I grew up smelling it constantly. She would never try anything else, loved it and stuck with it.

My sister is the same with it so I guess I've sniffed out.

lipstickaddict

I skipped the camelia blush too. Well actually, I did buy it but there was a glitch and in the meantime I remembered that I had swatched it at The Bay here in Canada and had decided to pass (so i didnt re-order). Clearly my mind is on overload lately :p

Last edited:

Pippilotta

I ended up buying Rouge Allure No 1 from the Christmas look today. The red case makes these lipsticks IRRESISTIBLE!!!

That said, No 1 is a very true red. The one that comes closest is Passion, but No1 is slightly less blue and a bit more on the sheer side.

lipstickaddict

Ugh, sorry! I was sure you bought both of the lions. I want the white, I just don't want it to show gold. Thanks

From online swatches and Temptalia's review it looks quite white (would never work on me). It doesn't look like it reflects gold in Monsy's swatch either. It would probably be beautiful on you!:eek:

Last edited: