Get your hands on any of those drag/party lashes at walmart?

Goat Goat Etc.

Haven't seen any chatter about them but now that Halloween is good and over these are fantastically discounted!

I'm talking 'bout the crazy amount of crazy falsies Walmart put out this year!

They were really hot and now they're just $1.50 each
smiles.gif
got 6 pairs!

beautenoir

gah! really?! wal-mart was about the only place i DIDN'T look for lashes this halloween! oh well. now i know to look there for next year.

do you have pics? i wanna see what party lashes wal-mart carries!

eta: i just realized you are saying that now that halloween is over they are discounted. i read that wrong somehow. but YAY! cheap lashes! *mad dash to wal-mart*

dxgirly

hmmmm..... I may have to make my way over to the other side of the store tomorrow when I go to work....
sneaky.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

Orange Packaging =Walmart, I bought tame pairs. They have feather lashes out the ass and lashes that go as long as a cat's longest whisker in red, purple, blue,etc. Crazy Drag Stuff!

Goat Goat Etc.

The craziest pair I bought from Walmart had four purple glitter tipped lashes jetting out! I combined them with a pair of Ardell's Halloween one's in Spyder Woman and was very wow on Hallo's Eve!

kimmietrinh

The Walmart I went to only had the spider lashes. I wanted the more natural ones-especially the ones with the lower lashes. I may take a pit stop to another Walmart tomorrow.

Meisje

I went to check them out after Halloween and they weren't discounted. Those double layer (lashes for top and bottom) sets were still $9.

Kragey

I bought an absolute TON of these funky lashes for about $0.60 at my Wal-mart. They were out of the more natural ones, but eh, I have pairs like that already. :p It's easy to get Halloween makeup on a discount in the northern midwest because most women don't wear makeup, let alone anything dramatic.