Where do you live?
In my head.
The rest of the body is in Australia.

What do you do?
Procrastinate — terribly.

Are you a cat or dog person?
Definitely a cat person.

Reading anything at the moment?
BPAL reviews, VS Naipaul Among The Believers, Freya Stark The Valley of the Assassins, Robert Hughes Goya, Alan Garner The Weirdstone of Brisingamen

What is getting major play on your music system of choice?
Radio Tarífa, Led Zeppelin, Ali Farke Toure, Josquin des Pres

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV?
L'enfer and 5 x 2 and Le temps qui reste at the cinema; The Sopranos and Carnivàle on DVD

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: feckless, unreliable, pleasure-loving

cicconeyouth

Where do you live? Seattle

What do you do? I recently graduated from university so I'm on the mad hunt for a decent job. Oh and I like to spend my savings on makeup online while I'm searching for a job...

Are you a cat or dog person? DOG!

Reading anything at the moment? Not really, but I'm trying to slowly work my way through a Sudoku puzzle book

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Sonic Youth, Morrissey, Modest Mouse, Johnny Cash, Joy Division, Interpol, Gwen Stefani

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV?: Haven't been to the movies in a year or two, but I obsessively watch Degrassi, Instant Star, Top Model and Top Chef

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: spunky, sporatic, crazy

But generally speaking: ambitious, misunderstood, observer

sunsational

Where do you live? Australia. Sandy Springs, Georgia

What do you do? student and im a hostess at a restaurant

Are you a cat or dog person? dog. me and my bf have a american pitbull and a red nose pitbull

Reading anything at the moment? nope

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? the mars volta, 311, system of a down, artic monkeys and bjork. these are my all time favs

umm no.
ssad.gif

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: bored, sleepy, cant sleep though. lol

bama_beauty

Where do you live?
Alabama. the real deal country

What do you do?
at the moment working and getting back into modeling a bit

Are you a cat or dog person? either one. they both a nice and furry

not right now. but will be picking up a book in the next day or so.

Ne-Yo's In My Own Words. I love that cd!!
eyelove.gif

last thing I saw was Stay Alive. I am still watching That 70s Show. I am so sad that the final episode is coming up.
cry.gif

3 words to describe yourself:
unique, fun, and most of all stressed

Carlily

Where do you live? London, UK

What do you do? I'm a student, about to graduate though so looking for a job. I study English Literature and history and would like to use them in some way - maybe as a researcher for historical television programmes.

Are you a cat or dog person? cat I guess, but I'm not allowed either as my dad is allergic and my rented house is pet-free :-(

Reading anything at the moment? Loads! just finished a Dean Koontz, 'Forever Odd' and a Stephan King, 'Four Past Midnight'. I'm about halfway through 'Jonathon Strange and Mr Norrell' by Susanna Clark and I have 'Midnight's Children' by Salman Rushdie to read next. I'm a total book fiend, I read all the time.

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Panic! At the Disco, Ugly Duckling, The Ataris, Alkaline Trio.

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? I havnt been to the cinema in far too long. But I love Desperate Housewives and Lost on TV, and also the simpsons, family guy, futurama.

Lastly, three words to describe yourself: pink, sparkly, happy.

Willa

Where do you live? Montréal, Québec, Canada

What do you do? Secretary for this place : www.campingquebec.com

Are you a cat or dog person? CAT! All the way

Reading anything at the moment? Being yourself, a book about finding your real ''me'' by using Transactional Analysis, its great!

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? BIG, Mariah, Al Green

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? Ice Age, and the only show Im watching right now is LOST.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Special (in all kind of way), vivid (state of mind), creative.

encore.gif

Shimmer

Where do you live? texas
What do you do?laundry, dishes, floors, bathrooms, things of that nature

Are you a cat or dog person? eh. either. but it has to be MY animal.
Reading anything at the moment? who has time to read? Actually I'm working on a website for people who make RV lifestyle their main way of living. www.rvvoyager.com .

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Kevin Fowler and Robert Earl Keen; Eminem and Mariah Carey.

United 93; and I follow whatever the tivo catches and my kidlets allow me to watch. Which isn't much.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself:perfectionist. blunt. random.

coachkitten

I know that this thread is old but I freaking love things like this! I am a nerd!

Where do you live?
Redmond, WA

What do you do?
I work in marketing for a major airline and I am a freelance MA on the side.

Both. Sorry cannot pick a favorite as they are both pretty cool in my book.

"Night" by Elie Wiesel

The Fray "How to Save A Life" and Brandi Carlile

Saw American Dreamz (it sucked) and I think I follow more TV shows than I would like to admit! But I really love Grey's Anatomy and The Amazing Race

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Knowledgeable, sassy, and kind

But generally speaking: quiet, kind, and open-minded

Cherrie

Where do you live? San Francisco, California

What do you do? I have 2 jobs. I'm a MUA @ an upscale Salon. And by night, I'm a bartender. I'm also a mother.

Are you a cat or dog person? Dogs, but i have both.. Not to mention fishes and some birds.

Music is my life. I bring my ipod everywhere.

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? Just watched Ice Age Meltdown with my daughter on monday. I don't have time to really watch TV.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Goofy, Social, Outgoing.

BeautifulHelena

Where do you live? Germany.

What do you do? Studying media studies, Oriental studies and ethnology, in the process of graduating from university.

Are you a cat or dog person? Cat person.

Reading anything at the moment? The autobiography of Farah Diba.

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? It´s summer, so Latin groove allover
smiles.gif

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? Last thing I saw at the cinema was Chronicles of Narnia. I´m not a real TV watcher.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Smart, difficult, generous.

Parishoon

here's mine
Where do you live? it depends, mostly out of a suitcase, currently in my old room at my parents (pathetic I know)

What do you do? development/health contract work

Are you a cat or dog person? Dogs, wish i had the time to train a rescue dog

Reading anything at the moment? Rx for survival: Why we must rise to the challenge

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? shayad feat emrah-bi to hargez, the knife-heartbeats, kaskade-wink of an eye

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? plans to see X3 fell through, The Amazing Race & Gilmore Girls are my favorite TV shows

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself:
idealistic, demanding, observant

Lushstar

Oooo, I want to play
smiles.gif

Where do you live? Ottawa, Ontario

What do you do? student/part time worker at a retail store

Are you a cat or dog person? I love both! I have a dog named Nacho and a cat named Bella... I miss them a lot; they live at home
ssad.gif

Reading anything at the moment? Tons of fashion mags and a book called Purveyor of Enchantment by Marika Cobbold

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Pete Yorn: musicforthemorningafter and Metric: Live It Out

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? I haven't been to the movies in FOREVER but I love watching Fashion Television, Sex and the City and America's Next Top Model

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: stubborn, playful & sarcastic

hyperRealGurl

Where do you live? Augusta Ga, (Disgusta)

What do you do? Im a Fulltime Mom

Are you a cat or dog person?Both

Reading anything at the moment? The da vinci code

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Haha Prince, and everything from the 80's

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? Cinema: The hedge, TV: Greys Anatomy

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: creative, outgoing,loving.

101mynxes

Where do you live? Sunny Singapore

What do you do? I write software codes for control systems in a manufacturing plant. I'd like to move on to do more interesting stuff so I'm looking out for new oppurtunities in another field. Maybe in human factors engineering

Are you a cat or dog person? I share a room with two cats
smiles.gif

Reading anything at the moment? I'm reading a few books at the moment. One of them is "The Kite Runner", about pre-revolution Afghanistan

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Stadium Arcadium - Red Hot Chili Peppers

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? Cinema: MI III, TV: World Cup 2006

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: seeking, open, live-for-the-moment (okay, I cheated. Heh)

janelle811

Where do you live? Northeast US

What do you do? I'm a salesgirl in a department store, and I'm a college student. I'm going for a degree in a physical therapy, but I still have 4 or 5 years left. (I'll be a doctor once I'm done thought!) 8)

Are you a cat or dog person? Dog, but I think cats are great still.

Reading anything at the moment? No, I just finished a book last night though, b/c I couldn't sleep. I like to read alot though, and I'll read almost anything.

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? country, bruce springsteen, john mayer and maroon5
smiles.gif

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? the da vinci code (i didn't think it was that great, I just went b/c my aunt wanted to). I follow LOST
eyelove.gif
, shows on MTV (like real world and others), One Tree Hill, and I like to watch shows on TLC and the style channel.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: fun, sensitive, openminded

frozen

Where do you live? I'm Canadiann

What do you do? i'm still in school... yess I am young.

Are you a cat or dog person? well, I have one of each, so I'd say both, but I like cats more.. or dogs... im not really sure

Reading anything at the moment? yeahh... I was really hyper one day and ran into this book store with my freinds and bought a book called "almost sisters" its amazingg... hahaha

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? I'm really into retro ands, like from the 70's and 80's soo my favorite bands are Supertramp and Tenacious D

last thing i saw at the movies was X-men 3... amazinggg
i follow LOST (im like crazy fanatic) and "Canada's Next top model" butt i like the american one better but the season just ended

1. Quirky
2. Cheerful
3. cute? yeahhhh hehe
4. cockyy (just cuz of what i said on 3)

But generally speaking: samee thinggg (lolz)

fluffy.gif

Blushed

Where do you live? Australia.

What do you do? Im a student in my last year of high school

Are you a cat or dog person? Dog. I hate cats

Reading anything at the moment? Sky Burial -XINRAN

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Radiohead

WIll and Grace. Its constantly on pay tv and im addicted. As well as What Not To Wear

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Organized, tired, colourful

dollbabybex

Where do you live? In Cardiff City Centre, Wales

What do you do? Insurance Clerk

Are you a cat or dog person? love both but am currently on the look out for a minature dachshund
smiles.gif

Reading anything at the moment? Ive been lazy im afraid!

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Ludacris...Word of mouf Nelly Futardo... Loose Lil Kim...Naked truth

Uk big brother...im obsessed!! and last film was the omen, which i found boring!!im seeing hard candy next week tho
smiles.gif

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Blunt, Sarcastic, Kind

But generally speaking: I never think before i speak, and say exactly what i think, but not in a mean way, i think its refreshing that me and my friends all so honest...we'll say if eachother have put weight on etc etc!!

xSazx

Where do you live?
Carmarthen, Wales, United Kingdom.

What do you do?
starting college in September to study Fashion & Clothing.

Dog, but I love both, & I'm hopefully getting a kitten in the next few weeks, I've only ever had fish before lol, my dads not really an animal person.

I always have a book on the go, but I hardly ever read it.. I think it's Gossip Girl at the moment.

Christina Aguilera - Ain't No Other Man at the moment, I'm rather obsessed with her.

I haven't been to the cinema in ages actually, but I'm currently addicted to Big Brother!

Blonde, Girly, Fun.

mac_goddess

Where do you live? Canadian border

What do you do? Student, I haven't decided what I want to do when I grow up, leaning towards real estate.

Are you a cat or dog person? Neither, can I pick horses?

Reading anything at the moment? The Kite Runner.

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? I tend to keep it on XM's top 20.

I don't watch TV, I don't even have cable. I did just see DaVinci Code in the theater.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: naughty, witty, and funny
graucho.gif

But generally speaking: critical, perfectionist, live everyday like it's my last.