Getting Customer Profiles/Captures!

Tabbiez

Hello Everyone.

I've been working for Mac for a few months, I LOVE IT! But I really need to improve my customer captures, as I feel I've lost my confidence that I started with, due to a few negative customers who was simply rude to me when I asked for their details for their purchase history! :(:(

I normally ask If I could take a name for purchase history, or if they have a profile on file.

What do you ask that you find works best for you?

Clio811

Hi there! Maybe I can help you and you help me. I work for another brand , and we also have to get the personal details of our customers. Personally, I do not talk them about that just when they're about to pay. I find that it's really annoying and most people just want to leave the counter because for them, the shopping is done. So why don't you introduce it earlier, while you are doing a makeover?
Try with something like, " Just so you know, here at MAC we like to take care of our customers, we often have special events, treats and etc, exclusively for MAC customers. So, I won't need much more than your name and surname, phone number and XXX. Besides, we'll keep a track of what you bought with us, and next time you pop in I'll just need your name and surname to see what foundation was the right for you, or what products you were recommended at the shop. It's really easy and quick, come with me!"
Talk to them as you'd like to be treated..like a nice girl who is also a customer but is going to make that process fun and effortless.

My problem is that , when it comes to call the customers to invite them to the events , I want to speak to them as engaging as I can, and I do not want to make it as the typical cold phone call. ANy advice?? Any lines you use when you call customers ?

Hope I had helped you!
dothewave.gif