Getting hit on.

obscuria

So I thought this would be a fun topic to do. Tell me stories of the strangest/funniest/creepiest/awkward ways you've been hit on.

Today I was driving to an appointment and I notice some guy in his early 20s, about my age I would guess, in a white truck speed from behind me in the fast lane, then he goes around me and I assume he's just trying to get around me. But no, he slows down to my speed and is right next to me for a while. I don't notice much but then it just started to annoy me because I can't get over if I wanted to.

So I look at him and he's just staring at me smiling and waving and I think I caught him winking. I smile back but then focus more on the road. The next time I look over he lifts up his shirt and shows me his nipple. I have no idea how to react to that, so I just give him a thumbs up. I think he might have just been hitting on me. He then tries to signal me each digit of his phone number but by this time I need to exit the freeway.

Somehow, I don't think that flashing your nipple on the freeway is an effective way to get chicks.

whittt8

My best friend and I went out one night and the guy I'm dating called and asked if she and I wanted to come up to the place they were snowboarding. She and I had nothing better to do, so we decided what the heck, lets go. We got up there and hung out in the lodge while the guys got some time on the slopes. My friend and I were sitting at a table drinking a couple beers, when I notice this guy walk by, very close to the table. I thought to myself "Hmm, that was weird." Well anyhow, not even 10 minutes later he comes back over to our table and asks to borrow my phone (which was in my hand). I asked him what he needed to borrow my phone for and proceeded to tell me that he needed to get ahold of his friends who were at the lodge somewhere and he had left his phone in the car. Believable enough, I suppose. So I let him borrow my phone. He proceeds to make 4 phone calls to 3 different numbers. No one answers either time. So he then sits down with my friend and I. He introduced himself and we had some idle chit chat, b/c he was kind of awkward to be honest. He asked if we wanted a beer or some shots and we both declined, so he went up and got a beer. When he came back, guess what he had in his hand, besides the beer.... A CELL PHONE. He sat and drank with us for a bit, and at that point I was like you're a major creeper, so my best friend and I went outside and sat by the fire.

We thought that was the end of it, but we were wrong. I started getting phone calls and texts from these numbers he called. Whoever it was asked if my friend and I wanted to go get something to eat with these guys and that we should come out to their cars. I declined, and luckily my man and his buddies came back. After I told him what happened they immediately "marked their territory" lol. I had heard of people pulling the whole "i dont have my phone can i borrow yours" line, but never experienced it, lol.

Simply Elegant

Wow, desperate. Some guys are crazy.

I work in retail and I asked a man if he was looking or if he needed help. He told me he was looking at me and how beautiful I was. He had to repeat that 3 or 4 times in a really obnoxious way and when I asked him if he wanted anything he told me he did but couldn't tell me what with a wink. Ew, I already know, you want me.

Another time I was in the mall and this guy asked me out and when I said no, he screamed go out with me. That was kind of embarassing. I'm going to stop there haha. I have way too many of these unfortunately.

fash10nista

I'm not sure if I was getting hit on but I'll let you decide...

I work for a brokerage firm and one of my duties is answering the phone. This guy calls and asks for someone to talk to regarding our company's strategy in looking at prospective office locations. I tell him that would be our real estate area and if he holds on for a minute, I can look up a contact for him...Sooo...as I'm looking for the individual in our directory, he suddenly blurts out, "You've got the perfect voice for speaking on the phone." I honestly didn't know how to reply so I just said, "I don't know what that means," and laughed...He laughed along with me and I just gave him the information and ended the call...lol

ms.marymac

I was at a laundromat washing clothes once when a sweaty man that looked kinda like a rough and tumble Chris Farley sauntered up to ask about my tattoos. He then told me he had tattoos as well (yay.), and proceeded to take his shirt off to show me his Bugs Bunny tattoo. He THEN told me he was a tattoo artist and if I ever wanted more...*shudder* Why couldn't have looked like Nikki Sixx? Thankfully we have a washer and dryer now.

lyttleravyn

Hahaha these are all great! Here's my fav:

One day I was taking a train to NYC to go on a date with a guy I was seeing. I was reading a book and sitting next to the window with an older man sitting beside me. The conductor kept walking back and forth passed my seat and kept trying to make eye contact with me. At one point he asked me what my book was about. Honestly I was a little annoyed since I was just trying to read! When it got to my stop (end of the line), when I went to leave he was standing next to the door. I walked off the train and he followed me trying to make small talk! After a little bit, he shoved a piece of paper in my hand and then went back to the train. I looked at it and it was one of those slips they click after taking your ticket and it had his phone number on it! Haha.

Boasorte

When I was working at Kmart, this man and his son were on my line, the man was flirting with me, and then said " my son and I are looking for a new stepmother"... I said "sorry I don't like kids"

Another guy pulled his lil pee pee out when I was walking by and signaled me to come over, I just rolled my eyes and kept it moving.

Then some old man a couple of years ago was trying to get his flirt on, asked me how old I was, when I clearly wasn't old enough for him. I said " I'm 12 and my mother told me not to talk to strangers" and just walked away while my friends were laughing hard as heck! LOL

obscuria

These are all amusing!

For some reason I've been told that I have a "nice neck" more than once by several different guys. What kind of pick up line is that?

MACATTAK

These stories are funny!

Last week at a bar a guy began talking himself up to me. He has 4 Harleys, works for Harley, makes all this big money yada yada. After a few minutes of his nonsense, he quickly grabs my hand and takes me to a corner of the bar. He pulls out a huge wad of money that he had made that day, trying to make himself look awesome. Then he gets paranoid. He says that I better not tell anyone about his money because he has a gun in his back pocket. He was staying at a nearby hotel, and told me that I should come with him and he would buy me my own room. Then we could stay up and watch movies all night. Just what I wanted, a sleepover with a psycho!

Veela

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscuria
Somehow, I don't think that flashing your nipple on the freeway is an effective way to get chicks.

A truck driver did this to me once, but unfortunately, it wasn't his nipple. It was his uhh..... manhood....and it was NASTY. LOL

When I was a teenager, I was outside of this dept store, waiting for my mom, when this guy in his late 40s was standing outside smoking a cigarette. He walks over to me and tells me that his wife works during the day and he has the house to himself. I'm like, "ummm, that's nice". So, even though I don't act like I'm the least bit interested, he continues to write down his phone number and give it to me. WTH is wrong with some men? If you want a divorce, have the balls to tell your wife instead of having some poor girl call your house to start drama. Sheesh.

obscuria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veela
A truck driver did this to me once, but unfortunately, it wasn't his nipple. It was his uhh..... manhood....and it was NASTY. LOL

When I was a teenager, I was outside of this dept store, waiting for my mom, when this guy in his late 40s was standing outside smoking a cigarette. He walks over to me and tells me that his wife works during the day and he has the house to himself. I'm like, "ummm, that's nice". So, even though I don't act like I'm the least bit interested, he continues to write down his phone number and give it to me. WTH is wrong with some men? If you want a divorce, have the balls to tell your wife instead of having some poor girl call your house to start drama. Sheesh.

You should have called until his wife picked up. Then tell his wife that she's married to a pedophile.

Wow, I'm way more vengeful than I thought.

When I was a teenager I looked young for my age but I find that even when I pull the "i'm 13" card, some guys still don't relent. It's really disturbing.

Paramnesia

I seem to attract nutters, I was hit one once by a bus driver. I've been stopped in the street by guys just to tell me I have the nicest boobs they've ever seen.

I also seem to get hit on a lot by guys online, even if they haven't seen me :S

Veela

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscuria
You should have called until his wife picked up. Then tell his wife that she's married to a pedophile.

Wow, I'm way more vengeful than I thought.

When I was a teenager I looked young for my age but I find that even when I pull the "i'm 13" card, some guys still don't relent. It's really disturbing.

I know! Some men don't even care if you're the age of their daughter(s). It's disgusting! If I'd been smarter at the time, I definitely would've called his wife, but I was a bitchy teen and decided to make it a point to throw it away in front of him. LOL

Flaminbird

OMG these are so funny. Men are so pitiful at times arent they? Well I've had my experiences with many whackos over my many years
ssad.gif
. I've had some scary ones too. One that comes to mind is I had just gotten the car I have now a 2000 Trans Am and bought it not even being able to drive it because it's manual but I'd praticed on my b/f's at the time, 98 Camaro SS a couple months before so I knew I'd be able to with a little more practice. Sure enough I learned to drive it the weekend I got it and the following week of work I would take it out on my lunch break to practice since I had an hour. One day I was out headed to the mall just 2 miles down the road and I had the t-tops out. I had an older couple comment to me they liked the color while in traffic and that was fine. I dont mind comments like that. I drove on to the next light and noticed like Obscuria experienced....someone who had plenty of room in front of him still riding beside me. I ignore it though but it continues to the next light. I hear something and look over as I'm annoyed at this time and this guy maybe 10+ yrs older then me says "nice car". I say "thanks" and look ahead. Traffic moves and then stops again and this guy is still tagging along. Next thing he's talking again and says "It's not very often you see a girl driving a car like that let alone stick". I ignore him. Next thing he says is "so does Michelle have a significant other?". Well he knew my name because I actually have it etched on a license plate frame on the rear of the car with the firebird logo. Ok so now this is creeping me out so when traffic moves I really hightail it as much as I could changing lanes often and sure enough he's several cars back doing the same! So now I'm scared and don't go to the mall and instead try to lose him more and go to a more open shopping center. I go 2 miles further then planned and get to the center where there's a Kohl's. I didnt see the guy and thought I lost him. I hurry up and get out of the car not seeing anyone around and hurrily go to the store. As I'm walking in there he is creeping behind me in his truck. He said something to me....I think it was "so do you have a significant other" or something like that. I ignored him and I go in the store and call my b/f and wait for him to leave. Thankfully he left and I stayed there another 20 minutes. That was probably the scariest time I've had
ssad.gif

I had someone try to pick me up in Walmart of all places too
ssad.gif
. He kept following me around aisle after aisle. I thought maybe it was a coincidence that he was in the same aisle but when I find the aisle that has what I'm looking for and stop he comes over, is silent then starts talking. Asking me where I'm from, do I have a b/f. Then he asked me out to lunch. I said "i told you I have a b/f" then how about dinner he says. OMG!!
tong.gif
I walked away and he finally left me alone.

LMD84

when in a club one guy just came up to me and shouted 'your tits are amazing' impressed i was not
ssad.gif

sinergy

these stories were quite entertaining to read..a bit strange too, like mine
lol.gif

not too long after i started working at my salon i got this older couple in prob late forties, well the husband kept telling his wife to go get him something to drink, go check on this and that..kept sending her away while i cut his hair. well, he preceeds to tell me he needed to hurry and get his hair cut so he could get home cause he had a 'date'..im like ok..just barely talking to him being friendly but making sure i have enough space in between us during the hair cut..anyhow he starts asking me if go into chat rooms..if i have IM..that he has a lot of girl friends online that they make clothes for eachothers avatars..and his fave are the little panties and brownie/girl scout outfit he makes for his 'super model' friends to wear. and that he really got turned on when one of them wore a dinosaur costume.
shockt.gif
th_confused_new.gif
so im like good lord get out of my chair..well he is just talking and talking about all the stuff he does on line and before he leaves he hands me my money and a tip..then leans over while i lean away
lol.gif
and tells me...
"the best thing about all my online friends is..online IM A GIRL! and none of them know it!"
nope.gif
i mean wtf?!?!?! i was so wierded out and wasnt sure if i needed to call some predator hotline..total freak. well i seen him yesterday..he stopped and yelled, 'hello gorgeous! how have you been, miss me?!?" i stood far far away on the opposite side of the counter believe me.

EaboniElii

ah had a few giggles at these.

Im a Dental Assistant and have had a few guys, when I go out to get them from the waiting room, who give you that up and down look with the smile. And when you have a converstation with someone and your job comes up they always seem to pride themselves on that they havent been to a Dentist in like 10 years and that they only brush their teeth once a week, cause thats really going to get me interested <shudders>
Ive also had a guy do laps around me on the highway once, that was... interseting...

Junkie

I used to be super gothic a few years ago and ALWAYS used to get hit on by guys from all walks of life - especially the clean-cut jock looking type. I guess the figure since I look freaky, I must be freaky in bed too..lmao!

I was on my way to a derm appointment - not long after giving birth and all broken-out (ready to go on Accutane, hence the appt) - and an older man (maybe mid 40's) sees me as he's walking out, does a double take, then turns around - comes up and says, "So, can I ask you a question?". I'm like, "Uhh, ok". And he then proceeds to tell me he thinks I look interesting and that he would like to take me out to dinner. I was pretty gobsmacked...cuz I mean, he was seriously old enough to be my dad - had on a business suit, briefcase, the whole shebang...and I look at him with this "wtf" look on my face. I'm like..."Uhh, sorry, I'm on my way to a doctor's appointment....bye!" And he was like, "Aww, thats too bad". That was so weird.

I was serving this cabbie a few weeks ago when he says (looking at the price), "Wow, expensive! What will you do if I just walk out with it?". I'm like, "Then I'll have to get security to jump on you". He then gives me this sheepish grin and says, "Wow...I'd rather you jump on me". I was kinda hyper at the time - the security guard and I always crack jokes and we were doing so before he came in - so I wasn't too weirded out - I just started laughing really hard and was like, "That's not allowed! I'm married"! (I'm actually engaged, but I have a ring on, so whatever). And he was like, "*laughing* Thats ok, I'm married too!"...lmao! Dirty!

I always seem to attract the old men and the weirdos. One old man said I looked like I liked being naughty...ROFL Gross! And some other guy asked me out - but muttered it under his breath...and I'm like (thinking he's really weird - hurry up and serve him so he can leave, sorta deal) Sure..Yeah...Uh Huh...and he was like Really? I'm like, what?! And he's like, you know, go out? And I'm like...Uhhh...no! lol poor guy...he was just super weird and quiet and looked kinda creepy.

Oh and this weekend, some guy grabs me from behind on the dancefloor at a club and I drunkenly point to my ring on my finger and I'm like no no no! So he lets me go and is like, "Oh, ok........so who's your friend?" LOL...smooth buddy...smooth!