Giorgio Armani

JENJ5001

Just started using this line.
Bought some of the Rouge D'Armani lipsticks. They are nice but all have shimmer in them. I bought an eyeshadow too and it has a decent amount of shimmer too.

Do they use shimmer in just about everything?

Nastka

I have the Sheer Blushes in #10 (shimmery, but not overdone) and #12 (barely noticeable shimmer). I love both of them, since they give a dewy rather than outright shimmery look. Same goes for Face Fabric Second Skin Foundation (at least my #8). It's definitely not something if you want a matte look, but rather if you want to look fresh.

stv578

I recently picked up the Sheer Blush in #3 (bronzey peach) and #10 (neutral slightly mauvey beige pink). Both have shimmer in the pan but it is really understated once on the cheeks. Love them both, they apply beautifully and wear really well.

I've also played with a few products in the line and there are plenty of items that aren't shimmery at all.

Steel Magnolia

I have a few lippies - none of mine are matte! But theyre extremely silky. I love their lip shimmers.

The luminous silk foundation is my HG!!! Cant get enough of it! Im on my third bottle lol.

Cannot say enough good things about their loose micro fil powder. I can wear it on its own for enough coverage.

I like their eyeshadows. I have the snakeskin palette but I cant use it because its soooo pretty looking!

The only thing I think is sub par are their eye pencils - sheer colour, and dont last very long on the water line - MACs are waaay better.

Cant go wrong with anything else from the line though! They have a few Maestro matte eyeshadows but really, they seem to love using shimmer!

Honey&LemonGirl

I've been contemplating some Rouge D'Armani lipsticks (specifically 503, 507, 508, 509 AKA the pinks!) but I can't find many pictures/reviews/swatches. Does anyone happen to know if these colors have shimmer too?

Ingenue

I have the Luminous Silk Foundation and Eyes To Kill mascara. Top of their class... both of them. I have a couple of the glosses, but none of them are very memorable. #48 is probably the most unique.

The masacara is hands down the best I've ever used. Period.

Snow White

I ♥ GA Lip Wax in #3 - finally a perfect MLBB shade for my very pigmented lips. Also, it has a matte finish - no shimmer!

switchblade

Love all their blushes
smiles.gif
The maestro quad in #4 is pretty nice as well.

juicycouture328

I really want to try their foundation (the silk liquid one and the cream one) so much because it always gets lots of raves by people, but I'd have to order it because no one near me has it in person, and it'd kill me to spend that much money on it if I pick the wrong shade haha
smiles.gif