Girl talking to my bf

Orchid_28

There was a party yesterday with friends and family. And this girl came with her brother and 2 other girlfriends. Her brother knows my bf and he was painting my bf's room with some really cool art work. So anyways this girl was talking to my bf...I honestly dont mind him talking to other girls or vice versa like in a friendly way not flirting of course. But yesterday was so annoying. She asked him if he had something sweet for her to eat...and I told her that we had some yummy sweet drinks. She didnt say anything to me, she looked at me all smiling and looked at him with her eyes wide open and asked my bf to get her one and he did. THEN she asked him if he had any clothes that she can borrow because she wanted to go swimming. He gave her his clothes for her to borrow and when he went off with his cousin she came up to me asking me if I can ask him to get her a towel. So I was like "oh I will get it for you." So after that she went on this water slide with my bf...its like two seperate slides. All laughing and excited and here i am rolling my eyes so annoyed! I was so jealous...it wasnt like my bf was encouraging her to go with him. Im sure she saw this water slide and thought it would be fun to go on but still! It just didnt feel right to me. Then when my bf and her were done going down the slide he walked up to me and said that he really wanted me to go down. Then she was like "Oh do you have my towel?" I was like "Oh yeah of course" being really nice you know...then she asked my bf "Whats your girlfriends name?" and we introduced each other and everything.

Then I was venting to my bf's niece about it and she got all pissed telling me that I should say something...and she was asking me what she looked like and I explained it to her and and her friend was like "ohh thats the girl that was asking your bf for help when she was trying to look for a place to change" I was like oh really? lol. His neice wanted to talk to this girl and I was telling her no because I didnt want any drama. I kept telling myself that maybe this girl was just asking for help because it was my bf's house and that she knew him a bit and was uncomfortable going alone...But she did have her 2 friends with her who were just standing aside.

BUt after telling his niece about it of course she walked off and said that she was going to take care of everything. I was like no dont say anything! I didnt hear or see her do anything she just came back and said that everything was taken care of then she started talking to my bf about something I didnt hear because I was too far away but I can see her telling him something and he was looking all confused. Then my he came up to me asking what the hell is going on and was wondering what his niece said to that girl. I didnt tell him how I felt but he went on saying that THAT girl is just weird. BUt he looked worried because maybe he didnt want to disrespect her because she is the sister of his friend who is like doing him a favor of doing this awsome art on his wall for free.

So I felt really bad and felt that I might have over analyzed the whole situation. It just looked suspicious because she was always talking to him and smiling...maybe she was just a happy person lol. I dont know how would you girls feel?

gildedangel

It is so easy to feel jealous when another girl is flirting with your bf. Yeah, IMO she was flirting. She was being very rude when she knew not only that you bf had a gf, but that you were there too. She was probably seeking attention for herself. As soon as she knew that you were his gf she should have backed off. I totally know how you feel, I get really mad when girls flirt with my boy. But as long as your bf is not flirting back, there is no reason to be jealous, because that girl is not the girl that he comes home to. Just remember that he picked you and only you; and that is what is important. Just ignore this girl as much as possible.
smiles.gif

TISH1124

I am a horrible one to comment on these type threads because my answer is always the same...

It's not what the girl did...it's what your Boyfriend allowed her to do....Not saying that she did anything wrong or him for that matter but girls owe you no respect your man does. At the point that she was crossing the line it was his place to put the brakes on her....Thats just IMO.

I would feel the same way you did. I know he wasn't flirting back with the girl but it would have really bothered me that she was flirting with him.

Orchid_28

Yeah I just dont know if he is Oblivious to these things...I mean it wasnt like he wasnt paying attention to me at the party. But whatever the girl asked him he would go do it or show her just like he did with other people. BUt she was different just because she had that flirtacious look on her face all smiling and asking him to get her this and that. UGH.

TISH1124

Maybe you should bring it to his attention and ask him if he noticed how she was obvioulsy flirting with him...If he did tell him that makes you uncomfortable...If he didn't notice...maybe he will next time since you are bringing it to his attention and he will know what to look out for and make sure he stays clear of her or others like her since it bothers you..as it should

BeccalovesMAC

I think u had a right to be mad. Tish is 100% correct with saying that your man could of done something to avoid all that dramz. I know that Im going to sound childish but I would of straight flirted with a guy at that party. My fiance is well known in our state and is a race car driver. Bitches are fucken always pulln that shit on him. If he feeds into it...I freaken flirt with guys. He gets super pissed and jealous and blows the other girls off. I know it sounds stupid but it has always worked for me. I cant believe ur bf did that shit. He deserves a bitch slap lol

Orchid_28

I know lol I get so mad at him because he is oblivious to some things and this is the first time that I've felt this jealous. I havent mentioned it to him yet... I've mentioned his niece to him about her trying to flirt with his friends. But he didnt ask about what she said to that girl. I think he totally forgot about it. He didnt mention anything about that girl he just said that he had a lot of fun and that I was so cute and all. So all that made me feel good lol. But if I do see that girl again...because her brother is coming back to do some finishing touches I will definitely pull him aside and let him know that I feel uncomfortable about her.

snowflakelashes

Honestly though hon, sometimes the guys are totally dense and clueless and don't realise whats going on. Which is why I think tish's suggestion is super. To just gently ask b/c he might not have clued in.
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
I am a horrible one to comment on these type threads because my answer is always the same...

It's not what the girl did...it's what your Boyfriend allowed her to do....Not saying that she did anything wrong or him for that matter but girls owe you no respect your man does. At the point that she was crossing the line it was his place to put the brakes on her....Thats just IMO.

iagree.gif