• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Girlie,Sushi flower, Sketch, Vanillla

davidsito987

I wanted to do a look not using greens and purples but i did use Sketch
nope.gif

My ADHD kisked in an forgot I had the camera on so you can see m y lil doggies running around for a while...hope u like the look

P.S. I SHAVED!!!!!!!!!!!
graucho.gif

YouTube - Pink and purple

PICT0052.jpg

PICT0054.jpg

TISH1124

Gorgeous Sweetie!!! I love this ......Your blending is amazing

But can I be honest and say I like the grubby look...But thats my thing.....My dh only gets it when the after 5 shadow is present
girl_devil.gif
shockt.gif
Needless to say..he don't shave often LOL

davidsito987

Yeah I was going to trim my stache down to a 1940's mustache and i totally cut one side off and i liked like hitler so i was like HELL NO!

davidsito987

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeBettyBoop
loved it! what are you wearing on your lips?

Im wearing the new LE DAZLEGLASS in Utterly Posh
smiles.gif

glassy girl

Looks great but im a fan of the goatie (but like tish says it just my thing i don't let the hubby shave it either) either way ur a good looking boy!

davidsito987

Awww guys my honey told me today he likes me clean shaven but I feel like I look 16 years old. Ill be 30 in JUNE OMG!!! BUT the girls at the counter loved my little stache/goate/ ala BACKSTREET BOY...lol im gonna start growing it out NOW!!!!!! Thanks yall
smiles.gif

bartp

great job, and in a sense it still looks cool in a masculine way.
keep surprising us with looks

davidsito987

I WILL ....i had lost my inspiration but SPECKTRA has helped me find it!!! thanks again! I LOVE YOU ALL and all your comments good or bad help me become a better make-up artist !!