girlmeetsmakeup

Nita67

Someone please help. I ordered sampled MAC pigments from GirlMeetsMakeup.com | It's good to be a girl! Tutorials, FOTDs, reviews + more... on 10/4/08. The site said the turnaround time was 4 - 7 business days. I have not received them yet.
angry.gif
When I asked them for a status they said the had quite a bit of orders to ship that next day (last Wednesday). Still nothing. I have already paid for these via Pay Pal and all of this is new to me and I do not know where to go from here. Has anyone used them before for pigment samples??? Please HELP.
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif

TamiChoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nita67
Someone please help. I ordered sampled MAC pigments from GirlMeetsMakeup.com | It's good to be a girl! Tutorials, FOTDs, reviews + more... on 10/4/08. The site said the turnaround time was 4 - 7 business days. I have not received them yet.
angry.gif
When I asked them for a status they said the had quite a bit of orders to ship that next day (last Wednesday). Still nothing. I have already paid for these via Pay Pal and all of this is new to me and I do not know where to go from here. Has anyone used them before for pigment samples??? Please HELP.
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif

If you don't get them, I think you can file a dispute on PayPal and get your money back. Idk about the site because I never ordered from there, but you def. waited a while there, so... that's what I'd do.
th_dunno.gif

Nita67

UPDATE/CORRECTION:

When I began my search for pigment samples I found out about girlmeetsmakeup. When I visited the site it didn't occur to me that I was being redirected to www.shopallbeauty where my order was actually placed.

All Beauty has been in touch with me after numerous emails. They have responded that my original order did go out, however, I still have not received them. They have offered to re-send or refund my money. I have chosen to have them re-sent. They have also responded that my unanswered emails may have been caught up in SPAM which is totally possible as that happens to me often.

I am still excited about receiving my samples and I will be sure to tell everyone how wonderful they are when I get them.

Thanks.

Nita67

My samples finally arrived on Saturday from All Beauty and all I can say is O.M.G.!!!! They are all so wonderful!!! I am going to go home today and measure them because I cannot believe there is ONLY 1/4 teaspoon in them. They are nearly full of pigments. I cannot wait to try all of them and I am definitely going to get more from them.

I am so excited!!!!!!
th_DANCE.gif