GIRLS ALOUD >>>girl group/singers

ksaelee

not sure where to put this topic but i like their makeup looks they are gorgeous!!! check out some of their vids...
yes.gif

if i knew how to post screen caps i would...but i don't...here are the links! if you don't like the songs..just check out their makeup!!
tong.gif

YouTube - Girls Aloud - Can't Speak French (HQ)

YouTube - Girls Aloud - Untouchable (Official Music Video)

YouTube - Girls Aloud - The Promise [Official video HD]

YouTube - Girls Aloud - The Loving Kind

YouTube - Girls Aloud - Call The Shots - Official Music Video

YouTube - Girls Aloud - Sexy! No No No - Full Video

Moofy

Oh man I love Girls Aloud! They're my ultimate guilty pleasure. I always bought their live DVD's and my boyfriend is taking me to see them next month! I was so shocked when he told me! They're all so beautiful
smiles.gif

nunu

I love them, especially Cheryl. I think they are all beautiful. I especially loved their song The Promise. Everything from the theme, make up, hair and wardrobe was fantastic and spot on.

ksaelee

i like their newer songs and yes the girls are gorgeous! i added another mv...sexy no no no!!! i love the eyes in this one!

Fataliya

Is this the group that has the member that's under arrest for giving someone HIV, or am I thinking of someone else?

Kinderwhore

Doesn't Nicola even have her own range of make-up for pale skinned girls? I think I read about it on ONTD a looong time ago, but that was before I got into Girls Aloud. Who rule. The Spice Girls will always be #1 in my 90s Child heart, but I was taken aback by how much I immediately loved Girls Aloud once I began listening to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya
Is this the group that has the member that's under arrest for giving someone HIV, or am I thinking of someone else?

Nope, that would be a member of the German group No Angels.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
I can't remember the name of their makeup artist... i'll come back to you all on this one haha

It's Liz Martin or Martins (I've seen it spelled both ways & don't know which is correct).

I am so addicted to them and I don't even live in the U.K.

Fataliya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinderwhore
Doesn't Nicola even have her own range of make-up for pale skinned girls? I think I read about it on ONTD a looong time ago, but that was before I got into Girls Aloud. Who rule. The Spice Girls will always be #1 in my 90s Child heart, but I was taken aback by how much I immediately loved Girls Aloud once I began listening to them.

Nope, that would be a member of the German group No Angels.

Gah, thanks! *blush*

Amber*Christine

The HIV thing has to do w/ some member of a German girl group, so no not them.
OH I know what you mean about their makeup! I LOVE Sarah Harding's, (the blonde one), makeup in "Whole Lotta History"! Wish someone could tell what she's wearing...
greengrin.gif
and I like Cheryl's in "The Loving Kind". Gorge Girls!!!

aziajs

Can someone explain to me why everyone loves Cheryl so much? I am so curious. I don't live in the U.K. so I am kind of an outsider to the whole GA phenomenon. What I see of them is on YouTube, scans of articles they've been in, etc. It's so funny to me because if they were a U.S. group I think Nadine would be the most popular. I personally really like Sarah and Nicola has completely transformed in terms of fashion and makeup and I love that. So, anyway I was just curious why Cheryl is so popular.

nunu

^I am not too sure but maybe the fact that she is married to a footballer(a WAG-what brits call footballer's wifes)?
WAG is short for Wife and Girlfriend.

I really like Nicola because i think she's really unique, but the british media doesn't give her any attention and trashes her most of the time for being too pale and "freaky" looking.