Givenchy Cosmetics

boschicka

Oh, I see why you've been busy :rofl::icon_cheers: Nice! OMGosh....I LOVE that...baby girl is my mini me :five::yes::cloud9: Thank you!!!

You CRAFT too!!!!???? You make your cards!!!??? :wow::five: That is sooo cool because I do too. You probably saw my Christmas snow globe card then? I posted it somewhere here last year. I love love love craft stores...it's my other big time vice.

Omg, yes, I remember the snow globe!!! I'm not at that ninja level of crafting yet, but yes, making my own cards. Do you have a die-cut machine and all other sorts of bells & whistles?

[/QUOTE]
A clown or a ghost........LOL, both are bad :roflmao:[/QUOTE]
Ha, indeed, but for a few hours in the middle of the day....I look UH-MAZING! :rotfl:

elegant-one

Omg, yes, I remember the snow globe!!! I'm not at that ninja level of crafting yet, but yes, making my own cards. Do you have a die-cut machine and all other sorts of bells & whistles?
A clown or a ghost........LOL, both are bad :roflmao:[/QUOTE]
Ha, indeed, but for a few hours in the middle of the day....I look UH-MAZING! :rotfl:[/QUOTE]

:wootrock::twirl::rofl:I miss that cute looking in the mirror emoji :(

YES! I do!!! Many bells & whistles LOL. I have the Big Shot regular, plus & pro LOL! I have a zillion dies! I am really really addicted to it. I'll have to show you my Christmas card for this year when they're done. It's a fold out Christmas tree, & then I embossed the words from the 12 days of Christmas over it. LOVE embossing.

We have sooo much in common :sunshine::cloud9:

boschicka

:wootrock::twirl::rofl:I miss that cute looking in the mirror emoji :(

YES! I do!!! Many bells & whistles LOL. I have the Big Shot regular, plus & pro LOL! I have a zillion dies! I am really really addicted to it. I'll have to show you my Christmas card for this year when they're done. It's a fold out Christmas tree, & then I embossed the words from the 12 days of Christmas over it. LOVE embossing.

We have sooo much in common :sunshine::cloud9:

We're pretty much the same person. ;)

Can't wait to see your Christmas card. It sounds....elegant, of course!

Pinklaine

I really want Framboise Velour in that pretty gold packaging but it's impossible to find anywhere in store now! Does anyone know if any online vendors still have them?

shellygrrl

Staff member
I really want Framboise Velour in that pretty gold packaging but it's impossible to find anywhere in store now! Does anyone know if any online vendors still have them?

It was Sephora only for the US. I don't know if it was released in that packaging elsewhere in the world.

Pinklaine

I think they had it over at Barney's too. I added it on my loved list at Sephora immediately when it was in stock but I didn't want to buy it straight away since I was short on cash. Plus, they still had Carmin Escarpin months after its release so I thought it would stay in stock like that one. However, when I was ready to buy it, it was out of stock... Now it's "in stock," but it can't be shipped to US. I don't know what that means. -_-

Latest posts