Glam Soup begins Sunday 4/20/08 10 PM CST

Brittni

Skype is fun. Maybe you can set up a big Skype with some of the forum members one day. That'd be fun.

kimmy

so nine pm pacific time? i'm no good with timezones...at all. at any rate, it sounds smashing.
greengrin.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Omg, I want to call in! But my voice is hella uggo. And I'd make the biggest nerd out of myself! Lol!! But I want to sooo bad!! Haha. You gotta have some boys in there somewhere! :p

I am sure your voice is just fine. We'd love your input. Don't worry about making a nerd of yourself....hell, I'll be making a nerd of myself for the whole hour!
smiles.gif

Janice

As stated in the current announcement, every caller who makes it onto the show tonight and shares their comments on our topics will receive a free BNIB MAC product courtesy of Specktra.Net.
greengrin.gif

Sound Of Vision

Will you be recording it? So I can (and everybody else) listen to it later?

Because your 10 p.m. is....errrr, 5.a.m. for me. I think.
greengrin.gif
tong.gif
Anyway, not good time for listening.
smiles.gif
I'm or busy on uni/work or sleeping.
tong.gif

Anyway, glad to see this coming!! good idea! And I want some bloopers and uncontrollable giggling, hehehehehe!!

MACATTAK

Okay, just to be sure as I've never done this before...do I just click on the 2nd link and turn up the volume on my laptop? Is there anything else I need to do to join the chat??

CantAffordMAC

whew...i thought i missed it. i love specktra and i love u girls....i cant wait.

I hope I do it right, too MACATTAK...
th_dunno.gif