Glam Soup feedback anyone?

Janice

We're a month into Glam Soup and I'd like to hear what you think, please share your thoughts here in the thread or send me a PM. Jamie, Jen and myself would love to hear your thoughts.
thmbup.gif

Obreathemykiss

I got to catch part of the third episode and I LOVED it! It's nice that we can all chat live and we can hear about different products, likes and dislikes, etc. It's really neat others can call in too.

AppleDiva

I like that you made Adina the roving beauty reporter. That should be fun.

I like the show. I can't wait to hear more!!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
I like that you made Adina the roving beauty reporter. That should be fun.

I liked that too! I would love to hear from several people all over giving reports on Master Classes they've attended, launches or makeup shows/conventions.

Shimmer

You guys...be sure to listen Sunday! BIG THINGS ARE HAPPENINNNNNGGGGGGGG! Big like...traincase happy pants things...

AppleDiva

Ok Shim Shimma, I will be listening.
yahoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
You guys...be sure to listen Sunday! BIG THINGS ARE HAPPENINNNNNGGGGGGGG! Big like...traincase happy pants things...

natalie75

Glam Soup is quickly becoming my Sunday, like Greys Anatomy is to my Thursday
smiles.gif
Hubby leaves the room.............. haha I encourage everyone to listen! It gives us all an even better opportunity to get to know each other. Not to mention getting the "scoop"
smiles.gif

Janice - I PM'd you after the show, I am not able to click on the licks in the chat, feel left out ha ha ha
ssad.gif
THANKS!

AWESOME JOB LADIES!!! So much fun!!

Susanne

I couldn't be "live" on air with you, but I listened to main parts of episodes two and four the days later. Thanks for the "link" on the blog BTW!

It wasn't easy for me to understand every word at first (the voices in a video tutorial are "clearer" and easier to understand for someone whose mothertongue isn't English), but it gets better with every minute. And if you listen to the recorded version you can go back and listen again
smiles.gif

I really like the idea of Glam Soup.

Krasevayadancer

I think glam soup is the best thing since sliced bread, but you all knew that already. It is just so fun and interactive. I can't wait to report for duty this week after the makeup show :-D Gonna be an awesome show!!

Thanks for the compliments lady, I am glad you all like to hear me ramble (I am very excitable when it comes to mac) :-D

CantAffordMAC

I love GlamSoup...I love hearing you guys talk, you're silly lol. And I love being able to chat with everyone on specktra...

I can't even think of anything to improve it, I just love the show. I think my mom was shocked that there is a radio show lol
lol.gif

nikki

I got a chance to listen to the show last night. I thought it was great---y'all are too funny!!

Brittni

I liked the first one, but since the time was pushed an hour earlier it's just not convenient for me to listen anymore. I miss the old time! (10 pm central)

DixieHellcat

New member with a problem--I'd love to listen but on dial up I can't stream. I'd download it at work onto my flash drive & bring it home, but I can't persuade the site to let me d/l. What am I doing wrong?

aziajs

I would like to condense the "how was your week" conversation. It's cool to chit chat and catch up a bit but it drags on at times.

Corvs Queen

I love it when I can listen live. I have wonky sleep patterns so it works out a lot of the time to my advantage. I missed it last night but I will listen to the archive when I have a chance this week. I really love all that you ladies do for us beauty junkies. I know that it takes a lot of love and dedication to make things like Glam Soup possible so I applaud you for getting it done. Thanks so much.
smiles.gif