Glee

bcsweetascandy

So I checked this out to see what all the hype was about, and I love it! I think those Acafellas are pretty awesome, lol
th_LMAO.gif

gildedangel

I actually really like Glee so far, but I missed the new episode last night! I had homework, so I am just going to have to catch a re-run of the episode!

kaylabella

Glee is seriously my new favorite show! I am so glad that after waiting all summer for the next episode that it lived up to my expectations! I seriously love love love the entire cast and the story!! ;D

jennyfee

Oh my god I love Glee! BTW gildedangel u don't have to wait for reruns... I don't think I can go into a lot of detail, but there are some websites u can visit... lol PM me if u want! I live in Canada and all of the shows I love aren't shown here so I have to find another way around!

I love the musical numbers in Glee, and those Vocal Adrenaline kids and their Mercy number? Wow...

Kinderwhore

I might be the least likely Glee viewer ever since I absolutely abhor musicals and musical numbers, but the rest of the show is just so. damn. amazing.

gildedangel

I saw a re-run of the episode I missed and OMG do I love this show! I need to make sure to watch all the new episodes when they come on. I think that it is kind of like a Disney movie, the way that it will go into a "dream sequence" and the person is singing. Much like how Disney characters will burst into song, only more subtle lol.

PinkFluffyDice

I saw the cast in r/life yesterday!!

It premiered in Australia on Thursday, but I didn't get a chance to watch it. Anyway, I work in a pretty big shopping mall as you call them in the states and yesterday at about 1pm literally hundreds of ppl ran past my shop like a stampede (which is clearly not a normal thing
th_wink3.gif
). I looked into the carpark and I cannot tell you how many hundreds of ppl were lining up, and I'm like wth is going on. The cast of glee was there signing autographs. Lol must be good to cause such a fuss after 1 episoide. I would've lined up for their personal security guard though..dammmn
yes.gif

KimmyAnn_678

I don't particularly like musical type stuff, but I'm in love
smiles.gif
The song & dance numbers are so cute and funny, and Jane Lynch as Sue is hilarious! Even my fiance cracked up when she suspended their tanning priviledges LOL. And Will is just too cute!

I watched the first episode months ago and had been waiting for what seemed forever... hopefully it catches on an gets lots of viewers and stays on for a long, long time
smiles.gif

gildedangel

Re: Who watches Glee!?

I freaking love Glee! I missed yesterday's episode though, I'll watch it after my test tomorrow!

ShortnSassy

i LOVE glee!!! i totally agree, it's one of the best shows on tv right now! i love every character, every episode, the humor, the drama, the quirkiness... i love everything about it!

L1LMAMAJ

a good friend of mine actually knows dianna argon (quinn) from Glee. they went to homecoming prom together in high school! crazy right? she's from the bay area (which is where i'm from).
greengrin.gif

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
I freaking love Glee! I missed yesterday's episode though, I'll watch it after my test tomorrow!

you could watch it on hulu! i just watched episodes 1-5 today!
smiles.gif

snowflakelashes

Glee: The refreshment in my TV lineup. While I find that most of the shows that I love have turned to 'darker' spinoffs for lack of better descriptors. Glee while not being goodytwoshoes is perfectly upbeat and cheesy in the way that I absolutely adore. It's something much needed in my TV lineup. It of course doesn't hurt that I've always daydreamed of a life like that, singing, with amazing artists. If only I had the talent. I'm actually d/ling some of the songs on itunes right now. There's nothing really more 'me' than my love of music. I love music, I love teen drama's .

- End Gush Session-

Kragey

Is there seriously no thread for Glee here?!

My God, I love this show. Even if it is, in many ways, formulaic and predictable, it makes me laugh hysterically and I love the covers. Plus, they do--on occasion--manage to throw me a real curveball. Like, (SPOILER) Kurt's dad actually accepting that his son is gay (SPOILER)...it made me think of how hard it was for me and many of my friends, growing up, to accept our sexuality and feel comfortable in our own skin, mostly due to the lack of support. Kurt and his dad are pretty much my favorite characters. :p

Although, I gotta say, I am getting a LITTLE sick of the creators sticking their head up Lea Michele's ass. I say this constantly: Lea has a beautiful voice and she's very talented, but there are 11 other kids in the Glee Club, and several other talented singers, so UTILIZE THEM! Don't just do one "very special episode" with each one, then focus mainly on Lea and two or three other characters! Utilize their talent! And I have to add that, while pretty, Lea's voice is a bit overrated...I think a lot of belting just about impresses everybody, but as a huge fan of musical theater and Bollywood, I have to tell you that I greatly prefer emotion over a big belt voice, if I have to choose between the two.

Again, Lea Michele is a lovely girl with a lovely voice; it's the creators that are annoying me. I mean, every time Rachel has a hissyfit and acts like a brat, everybody else acts like she has a valid point and kow-tows to her. VERY annoying, and as you can tell by my ranting, it's kind of ruining the show for me.

BUT ANYWAY. LOL! So, any other Gleeks here?

And can I get a hollah at my girl Sue Sylvester? "You'd better watch out, or your husband's gonna get snatched by a ginger pygmy with eyes like a bushbaby." OMFG, classic!
th_LMAO.gif