glitter

roxybc

Put it elsewhere on your body, cheeks, etc. Sprinkle some in your hair right after you've sprayed hairspray on it. Mix it with clear nail polish or some lip gloss. I however admit to using it on my eyes. Your technincally not suppsoed to but I do. First I use a shadestick which before it dries has a slightly sticky/tacky texture. Then I use my finger to pick up glitter. I usually just use the thin coating of glitter that coats the little plastic insert that is in the glitter jar lid. Then I gently pat the glitter on my lid that is covered with the shadestick. Then I make sure there is no loose glitter that may fall off into my eye, and I use a blush brush or something similar to swip off any excess. I've never had a problem with this method. The glitter stays on all day. When it comes to taking it off at night, I use a cotton pad with eye makeup remover. I always make sure to swip AWAY from my eye in an outward motion so that I make sure no glitter will get in my eye. Sometimes I need 2 cotton pads to get it all off. Then I make 100% sure it's all gone, by washing my face with a wash cloth. You can also use a very thin paint brush, dip it in hair gel and then dip that in the glitter. This creates your own glitter liner, and again I've never had a problem with it.

You have to be careful when doing this though. There have been people on these makeup boards that have told us about their experiences with scratched corneas etc from using the MAC glitters around their eyes.

The best glitters for your eyes are the Tony and Tina glitters. Tony and Tina went out of business recently, but you can find their stuff at Marshalls and now in huge amounts on E-bay. I jsut bought a set of mini Tony and Tina glitters from there, and they are really pretty!

Hope all this helps!!