Gloomy… Monday. Recent & Random™ :P

visivo

Ohh, apologies for the mix n match post, but I intended to share these and so I shall. From last week!

a.
pb2700316.jpg

b.
pb270015.JPG

c.
pb230024.jpg

d.
pb230008.JPG

a. Jasmine, Humid, Brassy, Golden Olive and… a few others! Clinique mascara.

b. Same as above; my lips are just Aquaphor, they need a break in this 'cold' weather :\

c. Inventive eyes with a LOT of white wheat and also Brassy f/l

d. Clingpeach, my love!

KJam

Very pretty - love humid on you. I liked how you put a little color into the neutrals that you wear so beautifully.

visivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJam
Very pretty - love humid on you. I liked how you put a little color into the neutrals that you wear so beautifully.

Why thank you!
smiles.gif
I'm glad you noticed my secret technique :laughs: -- I try not to overdo the color but oh how I love bright things!

<3

maianne

I *love* your looks... especially how your natural beauty totally shines through. Your face doesn't scream "Makeup!!!" but is definitely enhanced by what you put on. I'm also inspired to put away my straightening iron.

Colorqueen

I am SO glad you did not cover up your adorable freckles. So many women do not want them to show and I think they are fabulous!

Crazy Girly

OMG you are sooooooooooo pretty
smiles.gif
I love your FOTD's they are so natural but still so great
smiles.gif
Very,very pretty
smiles.gif

visivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorqueen
I am SO glad you did not cover up your adorable freckles. So many women do not want them to show and I think they are fabulous!

Ha, thank you! Yep I've embraced them -- I look scarrrrrry when they are covered up! I tried Studio fix once and was shocked at how perfect my skin looked, in a bad way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padmita
The first colour combo is totally awesome on you! I just looove the first pic!!

Thanks!! After I finished I realized it resembled that sonrisa look that everyone and their mother tried, though this was not intentional on my part :laughs:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maianne
I *love* your looks... especially how your natural beauty totally shines through. Your face doesn't scream "Makeup!!!" but is definitely enhanced by what you put on. I'm also inspired to put away my straightening iron.

Wow, thanks! That's nice to hear. And I am flattered to hear you say that! I love love girls with natural curls! Something about the softness it gives to your facial features -- when I straighten my hair I look like every other girl these days, which is booooring.:roll: I love stick straight shiny locks too but oh curls!
greengrin.gif

Padmita

Quote:
Originally Posted by visivo
Thanks!! After I finished I realized it resembled that sonrisa look that everyone and their mother tried, though this was not intentional on my part :laughs:

I didn't even notice that
blush-anim-cl.gif
- maybe because yours and SonRisa's styles are so different!