Glowy Skin and Bold Lips

HMC

[h=3][/h]

This look is super clean and simple but I thought it worth posting. I wore this out to get dinner with friends.

Skin:
-MAC Mineralized Charged Water
-L'Oreal True Match LUMI Foundation in W1-2 Porcelain/Light Ivory mixed with MAC Strobe Liquid
-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
-Rimmel London Natural Bronzer
-MAC Bite of an Apple blush
-MAC Special Reserve Highlight Powder in Chez Chez Lame

Eyes:
-MAC e/s in Charcoal Brown in brows
-MAC Extended Play Lash Mascara

Lips:
-MAC Lasting Sensation lip pencil
-MAC Mineralize Rich lipstick in Style Surge

Admin edit - Please remember personal blog links are allowed in your signature area per forum ToS.

missmeghan

Very pretty colors! The one thing I notice is that your blush seems a wee bit too strong, but maybe it's just the photo and/or me being nitpicky.

HMC

Very pretty colors! The one thing I notice is that your blush seems a wee bit too strong, but maybe it's just the photo and/or me being nitpicky.
Well I do like a good amount of blush but I have to put a bit more on for these looks because it doesn't always translate well in the photos.

HMC

I love this. I wish I could get my skin to look so dewy and glowy.
I would try MAC Strobe Cream :) wear a little under your foundation for a glow and a small amount over top just on the cheekbone area ave you should be glow-licious! :)

marim525

I would try MAC Strobe Cream :) wear a little under your foundation for a glow and a small amount over top just on the cheekbone area ave you should be glow-licious! :)
Beautiful look. Love the dewy skin, blush and lips.

Sabrunka

Very pretty! Just wish you didn't photoshop so much! (very noticeable in the second photo) and if the blush wasn't so over-done, it would be perfect in my books! Gorgeous either way.

HMC

Very pretty! Just wish you didn't photoshop so much! (very noticeable in the second photo) and if the blush wasn't so over-done, it would be perfect in my books! Gorgeous either way.
Actually I didn't photoshop this picture or ANY of my photos. My camera has a soft focus lens which just slightly blurs the image to make it look softer. I think pictures look a little prettier with a softer effect, but you don't have to like it if you don't want to. Also, like I said before to someone else who thought I was wearing too much blush, I have to put more on than I normally would for these photos or it's not going to translate through on the pictures. You wouldn't see it at all if I didn't.

D

Dimmie Arnold

-MAC Mineralize Rich lipstick in Style Surge

Admin edit - Please remember personal blog links are allowed in your signature area per forum ToS.
Your base looks absolutely flawless! The highlighting and blush is gorgeous (but then I love me a bit of blush, I find it can really make or break my face with being so fair). Love love love it.

Meisje

I love this. The lipstick looks how I wanted my NYX in Femme to look in photos, but for some reason, the NYX never translated well to pics.

The whole look is amazing, including how you paired it with the topknot.