Go To Lipstick

Melzie

As of the moment, Urban Decay's Fiend. Several months ago it was YSL's Rouge Volupte in Ultimate Beige (#3).

DILLIGAF

Lately my go to color has been a Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle. I can just slap it on without a mirror and still look decent.
Well this has changed. I stopped using the Revlon Lip Butter because in the heat of South FL it can get rather messy. Now I reach for MAC Restrained or Hug Me if I want MLBB. For color I can't seem to stop using UD Venom. For red I've been using the hell out of Deeply Adored

Beryl

My to go lipstick for fall/winter is Accessorize Head over heels nr 4 a lovely red color.

sagehen

At the moment, I am hooked on the combo of NYX Brown Cafe, WnW Bare It All and a little gloss on top. Just takes a minute and I look polished and put together.

Lipstickjunkii

Currently in rotation for my 9-5:
Revlon Matte Balms - Sultry and Elusive
Wet n Wild Fergie - D'Vinely Chilled
Revlon Matte lipstick in cocoa craving

Weekends is fair game for any color but this is what currently goes for my usual everyday look.

macgirl006

Currently in rotation for my 9-5:
Revlon Matte Balms - Sultry and Elusive
Wet n Wild Fergie - D'Vinely Chilled
Revlon Matte lipstick in cocoa craving

Weekends is fair game for any color but this is what currently goes for my usual everyday look.
Damn those Revlon balms!!! I can't find 'em anywhere. Everytime I find a display it's empty. I curse the day they were manufactured!!
ohboy.gif

too much?

Lipstickjunkii

Damn those Revlon balms!!! I can't find 'em anywhere. Everytime I find a display it's empty. I curse the day they were manufactured!!
ohboy.gif

too much?
LMAO. You a mess. I've seen them in CVS, Ulta and my local Target displayjust got a restock so keep looking. They will be yours!

macgirl006

LMAO. You a mess. I've seen them in CVS, Ulta and my local Target displayjust got a restock so keep looking. They will be yours!
Lol!!! Just started giving up cuz I didn't think they restock since I thought they were LE. I don't live near a Target but I am right across from a CVS and I'm afraid I'm on "the watch list" as
I just walk in and walk right out every other day or so. Will keep trying since you said some restocking is happening. Thanks Lipstickjunkii!!!!

sagehen

Lol!!! Just started giving up cuz I didn't think they restock since I thought they were LE. I don't live near a Target but I am right across from a CVS and I'm afraid I'm on "the watch list" as I just walk in and walk right out every other day or so. Will keep trying since you said some restocking is happening. Thanks Lipstickjunkii!!!!
My Target has the Colorstay balm pencils in a permanent display, right abouve the regular ones - you might try looking there. Keep up the hunt! I want one of the red ones so bad!

macgirl006

My Target has the Colorstay balm pencils in a permanent display, right abouve the regular ones - you might try looking there. Keep up the hunt! I want one of the red ones so bad!
Hmmm I will keep on checking then...I ckecked Ulta's website and Target's website but it's not available there.
Just gotta have patience then...Is it possible that some Cvs stores won't get it? I've seen the display at other locations but not at the one near me.
I hope you find the red one!!!

sagehen

Hmmm I will keep on checking then...I ckecked Ulta's website and Target's website but it's not available there. Just gotta have patience then...Is it possible that some Cvs stores won't get it? I've seen the display at other locations but not at the one near me. I hope you find the red one!!!
When you go to CVS or Walgreens, do you look upo above the regular shelves? That is where they keep stock that won't fit on the shelves at the moment and that is where I found a coule. At this time of year, the big stores move their regular merchandise out of the way for the holiday stuff. Look up at the overstock and see what you can find. Nice, unmolested product up there.