Going beyond #92

MoGiselle

So my first MUFE product was #92 and I love it. It is my number one purple eyeshadow period. I love the texture, color, pigmentation everything! So I wanted more and got a light green shade #93. And #93 was not a WOW at all. pigmentation was blah and the texture sucks.

What are some of your favorite MUFE eyeshadows that doesnt get enough shine because of #92?

beautiijunkii

I recent acquired my first MUFE shadows and they are #312 and #305 and I am totally impressed with the quality of MUFE shadows.

DILLIGAF

#72 #58 and #160
And those are just off the top of my head without digging up my palettes. If I did the list would be much much MUCH longer.

Rita Baumann

So my first MUFE product was #92 and I love it. It is my number one purple eyeshadow period. I love the texture, color, pigmentation everything! So I wanted more and got a light green shade #93. And #93 was not a WOW at all. pigmentation was blah and the texture sucks.

What are some of your favorite MUFE eyeshadows that doesnt get enough shine because of #92?
#304 is a much better green than #93. #5 is a nice bright peach (works nice as a blush as well). I also have and like #72 (blue) and #26 (magenta). #99 is a bright red - If you want a "bloodier" red you need Sugarpill's love+. In my "neutral" palette I have 3 (Light matte beige), 126 (beige shimmer), 306 (medium tan), 17 (matte brown), 312 (sparkly copper), 82 (medium grey), 144 (slate blue), 310 (forest green), 84 (dark olive) and 140 (black with a little shimmer).

Face2Mac

#9 (a vivid lavender), 158(darker than 99, makes Beautymarked work for me by showing it's real tone), #5 peach, #26, #310 and #131.

Ejka

I second Shadowy Lady - MUFE is most famous for mattes. While people are divided on diamond e/s (for some the staying power is disappointing), everybody pretty much agrees that mattes are great. My favourites are (apart from 92), #9, #58 and #5.