going clubbing! need some recs..

caRpediEm17

tomorrow night there is a HUGE party going on at a local club...the theme is rockstar and im not QUITE sure what to do..definitely smokey eyes, but could you help me with application techniques and what colors...

I Have:
-twinks
-showstopper (LE i think, but a dark dark brown)
-black tied
-beauty marked
-bronze
-naked lunch
-retrospeck
-steamy
-beautiful iris
-goldmine
-honey lust
-mink pink
-pink venus
-antiqued
-woodwinked
-dazzlelight
-spring up
-overgrown
-botanical
yeah i think thats it...

and heres me:
cheeseball.jpg

i dont really need recs for the lips, cuz i always juSs put a lil chapstick on...thanks guys!

dollbabybex

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipityii
Can't go wrong with Goldmine on the lid, Black Tied in outer V and crease, and Naked Lunch to highlight! =)

that is EXACTlY what I was goin to suggest!! great minds think alike,huh!?
smiles.gif

OR

replacing Goldmine with Beautiful iris
and Black tied with Beauty Marked

for a purple mauvey smokey eyed look....

id go heavy on the blush too...i love blush x

pr1nces583

how about goldmine on lid, black tied on outer v and crease. blacktrack (or any black eyeliner) on waterline and top lashline, and steamy (or teal if you have it- my favourite for this!) on lower lash line. and then naked lunch to highlight. then you could have neutralish lips with some gloss and some blush. ive used a similar look to a metal club before
smiles.gif

caRpediEm17

hey ladies it was so much fun! alright so i did naked lunch as a wash and highlight, goldmine on lid, showstopper in crease and outer V, black liner on top and bottom lashline and waterline, black tied in crease and over eyeliner on top and bottom...haha i know thats not the best description and i didnt get a chance to take pictures, but needless to say...it was SMOKIN! my boyfriend loved it! thanks so much ladies!