Going price for Hedwig Angry Inch lipglass?

thegirlgotsoul

I just bought one in a lot of other stuff on Ebay. They says its brand new and never used, so I was wondering what the going price for it is, or what the general pricing for it has been.

Thanks!
th_wink3.gif

Endit

It's super rare, but I don't know what you could get for prices. Put on eBay and the price will probably skyrocket though.

FemmeNoir

Do you have a pic? I am interested in seeing the color. Is it close to anything in the regular line?

Thanks!

thegirlgotsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeNoir
Do you have a pic? I am interested in seeing the color. Is it close to anything in the regular line?

Thanks!

I haven't recieved it in the mail yet, so the only photo I have is the one from the auction:

33554489_3157884d87_o.png

thegirlgotsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiproductions
ive seen it go for 60 plus
winks.gif

Sweet! Then I think I got a pretty good deal. I won it in a lot with a brand new Demeter cologne in the "Hedwig" scent, a foam Hedwig head, a brand new Hedwig soundtrack CD and a promo bag of gummy bears for $79. :p

gigiproductions

girl the longer u hold onto it the more it will be worth ive seen people pay 25.00 for a sample of it ..hold on to it long if u can..

Monique0a

I have pics of it in my profile on MUA (same name) if you wanna see it. I have had it a long time but I can't remember where I got it.....

thegirlgotsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique0a
I have pics of it in my profile on MUA (same name) if you wanna see it. I have had it a long time but I can't remember where I got it.....

I just went and looked. You have quite an amazing collection of MAC, I must say! :p

jeannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeNoir

I heard it's pretty close to Joyberry Lipglass, which is also discontinued (i think).

magenta

i would practically give my first born child for it. i can absolutely see myself paying upwards of 60$ for it. i'm a huge hedwig fan. so, there's my opinion lol

bront82

has it gone off yet? the shelf life can't be much longer, as its already 4 years old! but i must say its a great color, like her lips on the poster.

I did a show and faked it with Ruby Woo lipstick, clear lipglass, and a dense layer of Red glitter. Looked fantastic, but was chewing glitter up on stage! haha

msthrope

i have joyberry as well (which is d/c, but it's pretty easy and cheap to find on ebay) and i certainly don't think the minimal difference between the 2 is worth the money.

thegirlgotsoul

I'm thinking of reselling it, as I really wanted the Demeter scent more than the lipglass, since I never wear lip stuff for the most part.

I may try and trade with it or sell it on here before I put it back on Ebay.

magenta

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegirlgotsoul
I'm thinking of reselling it, as I really wanted the Demeter scent more than the lipglass, since I never wear lip stuff for the most part.

I may try and trade with it or sell it on here before I put it back on Ebay.

if you do decide to trade or sell, keep me posted please! i'm very interested!