crease- java by stilla
highlight- oasis by stilla
liner- blacktrack fluidline by mac
physicians formula mascara/2 dollar lashes from walmart

physicians formula foundation
nars blush in south beach

pastel polish lipglass by mac

hyperRealGurl

absolutly love love this on u.. the liner is so dramic love it goes so well with the neutral colors u used..

may i ask what are u using for u r brows.. the color looks a lot softer than before i really like it

Katura

I love this on you! It's gorgeous! You can pull off the dramatic colors and the neautrals!

spencoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
absolutly love love this on u.. the liner is so dramic love it goes so well with the neutral colors u used..

may i ask what are u using for u r brows.. the color looks a lot softer than before i really like it

well when i was done lining my eyes i used what blacktrack was left to fill in my brows haha

sometimes i like them super dark and sometimes i dont, so they change every time

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencoh
well when i was done lining my eyes i used what blacktrack was left to fill in my brows haha

sometimes i like them super dark and sometimes i dont, so they change every time

Ahhhh Ic.. either way i really like it never would have guessed it was f/l.. it looks great

fairytale22

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Luna*
I will forever be jealous of your liner skillz. =)

Me too! And I 2nd the tutorial on how to do winged liner!

spencoh

thanks girls
smiles.gif

makeupgal

Wow, you look gorgeous in EVERYTHING! Love these neutrals on you and your liner is flawless, as always.