** Going to go get my hair done, suggestions? **

Christina Victoria

Hi, I'm getting my hair done next week.. I'd love to have my hair look like these pictures ::

pamhair2.jpg

pamhair.jpg

pamhair5.jpg

Is there anything in particular I should ask for, along with bringing in the picture? I'm not a hair expert at all. Also, what would you recommend to get that type of teased/toussled look, at the crown, without looking messy?

Thanks! xox

ette

Wait, I don't understand if you would like it blond or just the style like that? Style wise, I would say ask for a tousled messy chic wavy look. In real life, and considering the fact that you are young, the way Pam has her's may be TOO big. You can still get that look, just less teased.

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
Wait, I don't understand if you would like it blond or just the style like that? Style wise, I would say ask for a tousled messy chic wavy look. In real life, and considering the fact that you are young, the way Pam has her's may be TOO big. You can still get that look, just less teased.

Oh, the style I meant.

Thanks for the suggestion.

kimmy

mmmm pam <3

for the cut: long layers. it looks like the shortest layers she has are still about chin length, and then with slight bangs that come down to the brow. if you just take the picture in, they should be able to match the cut
smiles.gif

for the style: to get the puff at the crown, use a round hair brush and blowdry it brushing from the bottom, outwards. and then use one of them really fat curling irons to get the waves and just muss them up a little with your hands and add much hairspray
winks.gif

so_siqqq

The cut is pretty much long layers with some long bangs.

Best way to get that loose wave look is to blow dry with a volumizing spray. Then wrap sections of hair with a curling iron, leaving the crown alone, for a few seconds (don't clamp the iron, just wrap the hair around the barrel vertically). And finish with a shine serum.

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
mmmm pam <3

for the cut: long layers. it looks like the shortest layers she has are still about chin length, and then with slight bangs that come down to the brow. if you just take the picture in, they should be able to match the cut
smiles.gif

for the style: to get the puff at the crown, use a round hair brush and blowdry it brushing from the bottom, outwards. and then use one of them really fat curling irons to get the waves and just muss them up a little with your hands and add much hairspray
winks.gif

Hehe, I love Pam!

Thanks so much for the suggestion.