Going to mac pro this weekend!

lahlalove

So I'm kinda a newbie to mac (I only have a few brown e/s), and I've never been to a MAC Pro store ( I'm not sure what they have a reg store doesn't) so any recommendations of what i should pick up?! Anything along the lines of eye shadows, blushes, lipsticks, or lip glosses.

I'm asian with a little tan...sorry I don't know the face color cause i stopped using the foundation from MAC. It was too heavy for me..but I know with bobbi brown foundation I use "natural".

I'm open to most colors except for purple..(i think i look really bad in that color). thanks!

pahblov

IF you go to the MAC Pro site, you can view all the PRO products and also, when viewing the regular line on the pro site, the products with a diamond beside them are available at Pro stores only.

nooeeyy

I would get Lime, Naval, Vibrant Grape, Cobalt, Atlantic Blue, Coral

PIGMENTS: Bright Fushia, Black Black, Silver Fog, Marine Ultra

kbrit08

i was going to post a thread like this!as im going for my first mac pro haul soon
girlhaha.gif

i like the look of hyper real powder & foundation
cream colour bases,lipmix-mix lipstick into to create a new colour and texture
studio fix pastels
select cover up in the colour correcting shades.
pigments in clear sky blue,genuine orange,electric coral,rich purple and basic red look fun.
lip erase-neutralizes the lips to make lipstick more vibrant.
mixing medium eyeliner-mix with pigments and glitter to create new eyeliner shades.
i think they all sound interesting and unique
thmbup.gif
check them out on the pro website.You'll also need pallets when your collection grows
th_DANCE.gif

kbrit08

MAC Pro

if you go to 'products' then 'what is pro products' you can see JUST the pro colours and products-the ones with the diamonds next to them.
you cant order online unless you have a membership and they dont tell you prices usually but you can see whats there
x