Going to Thailand - what Make-up?

Diskordia

Hi Ladys,

I'm going to Thailand in 3 weeks and I really don't know what to take with me since it will be really humid.
Any recs for "pack my MAC"? I'm horrible at cutting down my stash!
smiles.gif

What would you take with you if you would be going to Thailand for 2 weeks?

EDIT: if you have any recs how I can save my dry, curly, dyed hair from sun and salt water I would love you forever
greengrin.gif

pr1nces583

i would take:
powder (dont bother with foundation- it will melt!)
an eyeshadow base (e.g. urban decay primer potion)
an e/s quad that you can create several combinations with. preferably a night one and at least 2 day ones. i will be taking my mac patternmaker cool eyes pallet with me when i travel.
eyeliner
mascara
blusher
selection of brushes
a few lipglosses/lipsticks.

hope that helps!

ben

mascara
a quad w/ an all over colour, a crease colour, a highlight and a dark colour to line
1 blush
tinted lip conditioner

as for the hair, wear a hat or scarf and deep condition

mrsvandertramp

Tinted Mosturisers with an SPF (if you have it)
Powder
Lip Balm/Lipstick with an SPF
Multipurpose pallette of eyeshadows (with some colours for day and some for night)
Waterproof mascara

Keep all make-up fairly light, wear the bare min. you feel comfortable in because then you can enjoy yourself rather than worrying about smudging etc.

caffn8me

Face & Body foundation works very well under such conditions as it's waterproof when it's dried. If you need a foundation, that's the best bet from M·A·C

TESSAISDANK

I would take as little as possible. Traveling with a ton of makeup is a pain, and it could get lost, broken, or stolen.

I'd bring foundation if you reallllly need it. If not, just concealer and powder, maybe a primer so it won't melt off as fast. If you go out at night, maybe a bronzer or 2 and a blush. Some sort of lipbalm, maybe one with some color, that way it is low maintenance but still gives you color. Waterproof mascara and eyeliner. A few basic neutral eyeshadows, and a base of some sort so it won't melt off. If you think you are going out at night, a tube of your fav lipstick.

As for your hair, put a glob of serum about the size of a penny (depending on your hair length, more or less) rub it into your hands a little and glide onto wet hair, avoiding the roots. I don't have curly hair so I don't know how that will work for you, but usually that works for me. Try a UV protectent spray on detangler.

Have fun! Hope I helped.