Gold Beautymark F.O.T.D

Hey guys! This is my first F.O.T.D and it's pretty amateur because I'm still experimenting with my camera as to how to take a picture that shows the makeup well! But here goes:

Materials: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...2/IMG_1246.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...2/IMG_1249.jpg

Step 1: moisturize. I use the body shop's Vitamin E moisturizer.
IMG_1243.jpg

Step 2: prep! I use MAC's prep + prime face lotion

Step 3: foundation. I use MAC's select SPF in NC20

Step 4: powder. Use all over for a flawless finish. I use MACs natural mineralize skinfinish (from the N collection) in light medium. This stuff is amazing! I love it wayyy more than the studio fix powder I used to use.
IMG_1263.jpg

Step 5: contour. Under cheek bones, jaw line, and above eyebrows. I use MAC's sculpt and shape powder in bone beige.
IMG_1278.jpg

Step 6: highlight. On top of every place you contoured. I use MAC's sculpt and shape powder in emphasize.
IMG_1285.jpg

Step 7: Bronze. Dustin bronzing powder along your cheek bones helps to blend the highlight and contour. It also gives me a bit of colour because I'm Dita Von Teese pale. I use MAC's bronzing powder in Bronze.

Step 8: Blush. Since I have fat baby cheeks, I only use blush on the apples of my cheeks, but for anyone with regular sized cheeks, use from your hair line to the apples of your cheeks above your jaw bone. I use MAC's mineralize skinfinish in Glissade.
IMG_1293.jpg

Step 9: eyes! Next to none of my pictures turned out, so I'll just describe what I did. Sorry!
All colours are MAC
- brush "rice paper" from lash line to brows
- brush "omega" all over lid
- brush "beauty marked" all over lid
IMG_1301.jpg

- brush "woodwinked" along crease line, beginning thick arond tear duct, and finishing thin at outside of eye.
- line eyes with liquid last liner in "molten sol"
IMG_1310.jpg

- line just your lower lashes and water line with shadestick in "sharkskin"
- highlight under eyebrows with "frozen white" pigment
IMG_1315.jpg

Step 10: rock it lovely!
IMG_1316.jpg

Sorry about the crappy pictures! But I promise to do some more better ones!

MACATTAK

I really like the eyes & I think if you would have put something on the lips this would be perfect! Great job!

thanks guys! I know this is a quasi-tutorial, but I figured that without many details, I'd just put it in the FOTD section. I have been blessed with huge eyes and long lashes, but to balance it out, I've been cursed with freckles! Ergh!