Gold Nail Polish

TheTeenageMuse

I'm looking for something REALLY gold because I think it'll compliment my skin. Has anyone tried the NARS/CHANEL ones? I think the NARS is a bit too..beige. And I think Essie has one too but, I haven't seen it in my Trade Secrets. :S If China Glaze has one i'd like to hear reviews.

TIA!

JM3535

As much as I love nail polish I don't recall seeing one that was really gold. I'll have to keep an eye out for that
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

I have a few gold nail polishes and my favourite by far is Orly Luxe. It wears great and the shade is a very pretty yet neutral gold, it's not too warm to clash with my skintone and not too cool to be green. It has a foil affect which I adore. It also lasted on me a good week (and I don't wear top coat).

miss_dre

NARS Versailles is very nice. I'm pretty tanned and I don't think it's too beige. I got it today and just finished painting my nails with it! =) It's very pretty.

DarkGlamourXO

My fav is Milani Golden Goddess. It looks like MAC's Goldmine kinda to give u an idea. I have warm tan skin and it looks so good on my nails!

TheTeenageMuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocokitty
What about OPI Bling Dynasty (Hong Kong Collection) or Curry Up Don't Be Late (India Collection)?

I've kind of shafted OPI because they chip so easily on me. But i'll take a look tomorrow. THANKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGlamourXO
My fav is Milani Golden Goddess. It looks like MAC's Goldmine kinda to give u an idea. I have warm tan skin and it looks so good on my nails!

I don't know if we have that here..I just googled it.. I don't think anywhere will carry the polishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_dre
NARS Versailles is very nice. I'm pretty tanned and I don't think it's too beige. I got it today and just finished painting my nails with it! =) It's very pretty.

I'll check it out tomorrow, thanks
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I have a few gold nail polishes and my favourite by far is Orly Luxe. It wears great and the shade is a very pretty yet neutral gold, it's not too warm to clash with my skintone and not too cool to be green. It has a foil affect which I adore. It also lasted on me a good week (and I don't wear top coat).

Orly. Orly. Orly. I've been hearing about them recently..again I don't if we have them up here. I'll do some snooping around tomorrow. Thanks
smiles.gif

Thanks again ladies for your help!

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTeenageMuse
Orly. Orly. Orly. I've been hearing about them recently..again I don't if we have them up here. I'll do some snooping around tomorrow. Thanks
smiles.gif

Thanks again ladies for your help!

I'm Canada like you and you can find Orly at Sally's. If they are sold out (which is likely coz Luxe was super popular) you can try ordering from Victoria Nail Supply. You have to email the lady in charge. She's super sweet, I always order from her and have had great experience.