• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Golden smoke

ri0tdorque

Hey it's you again!

I went to try this tutorial only I do have multiple UD stuff I do not have the particular ones you use. Like for instance the Lucky eye pencil??? So I used a similar color and then put MAC's Goldmine over that which came out ok. Then it got messy because I went too far and the black didn't want to blend sssoooo first off thanks I'm going to try doing what you did with your black only I have UD's Oil Slick not Zero I think Zero is more matte and less shimmer either way I'm going to try this style with another color and see if I can not mess it up. Where did you get your UD Sample Box? I have the Black one with Skulls that has:

Smog (brownish)
Mildew (green)
Oil Slick (black)
Last Call (cool garnet)
Chopper (tan?)
Maui-Waui (love this color no clue how to describe it)
Shattered (blue)
Poyester Bride (white that I can never get to show up)
Grifter (very light purple)
Sin (light tan)

I also have X (peachy shimmer) and Strip (gun metal gray I so want to figure out how to use with stuff)

I should private message you actually this may get too long and winded heh.

NadiaD

Amazing! Thankyou thankyou for this - I'm off to play with my deluxe palette and random other near matched now lol.

Nadia xx

love your look i think its beautiful very nice i like it keep going you do very well on your tutorials dear.................
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif
:bigthumb :