Goldenaire vs Lovely Lily, you decide

turtle_pixie_

First of all I'm not looking for a rec, but if this is in the wrong forum forgive me.
I can only get one pigment at this time. I can't decide! I would probably use goldenaire more as I don't own any purple as I don't like them on me but LL looks so pretty! Would it be rude for me to ask for a sample of each to make my mind up?

I hope I can get all of my haul tomorrow too... lingerie was only released here Monday but as it is so popular, it might be all gone! :'(

Thanks ladies and guys!

mandirigma

if you think you're going to wear goldenaire more (esp. since you don't like purples on you), i say spend the money on goldenaire. lovely lily is a beautiful color, but you can always buy or swap for samples of it later on.

Sanne

I moved the thread to reccommendations for you!!

My advice is to buy goldenaire, because it's looks like a beautifull pigment for everyday use. when you are @ MAC, ask a sample of lovely lily!! some counters are very generous, and IMO, a sample is the perfect amount for personal use!! especially when you don't use it everyday.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne

My advice is to buy goldenaire, because it's looks like a beautifull pigment for everyday use. when you are @ MAC, ask a sample of lovely lily!! some counters are very generous, and IMO, a sample is the perfect amount for personal use!! especially when you don't use it everyday.

I 2nd this motion. Buy Goldenaire and get a sample of Lovely lily.

Isis

I have SO many purple e/s and I felt I could get the same color by combining a couple colors.
I bought Goldenaire
smiles.gif

bluegrassbabe

Another vote for Goldenaire. Get a sample of Lovely Lily, if you must have it later, you can swap or ebay for it.

d_flawless

i say goldenaire, but i'm not a fan of purples, so do what you think you'll use more. i have hazel eyes and i tend to like more "browns" than pastels, though, so don't listen to me if you're the opposite
<3