Goldplay

leppy

I think its an arm cuff thats either a very polished gold colour or mirror with either a) yellow/gold toned lighting or the cuff has a gold tint to it, and shes got her arm up in front of her.

lola336

Quote:
Originally Posted by leppy
I think its an arm cuff thats either a very polished gold colour or mirror with either a) yellow/gold toned lighting or the cuff has a gold tint to it, and shes got her arm up in front of her.

before i read what you said i was like wtf is that...the skin at the bottom threw me off..but yea..i can totally see its a bracelet of some kind

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by leppy

I agree for the most part. it looks like a gold arm cuff to me...

Juneplum

yeah it's a gold cuff... that pic is SO pretty! her eyes look amazing!!! wonder what they used?

Juneplum

here it is star!!!

Please hold for one of our Artists to respond.

Hello. Thank you for your interest in M·A·C Cosmetics. My name is Stacey. How may I assist you?

NINA: HI STACEY!!!! HOW ARE YOU??? ON THE GOLDPLAY LOOK, WHAT IS SHE WEARING ON HER EYES???

Stacey: Hey Nina. I'm good! Nice to "see" you. The model is wearing the following on her eyes:
Stacey: Penny Shadestick, Goldmine and Amber Lights Eye Shadows, Melon Pigment
Stacey: ...and Coal Black Pro Lash Mascara.

NINA: AHH! THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH Stacey! Nice to "see" you too!! =) thanks for the info! that look is SOOO hot! must try this !!! which skinfinish is she wearing?

Stacey: Shimpagne. Isn't it gorgeous?

Stacey: She also is wearing Golden Bronzing Powder (on her cheeks)

NINA: i LOVE IT!!!!!!! thanks Stacey! u rthe BEST!!!!!

Shawna

Thanks Juneplum! I'm gonna have to try that look.
smiles.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishee03
I wonder what she's got on her lips....

bronze shimmer l/s...

trishee03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishee03
I wonder what she's got on her lips....

bronze shimmer l/s...

Thanks Juneplum!

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star
OMG! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

You're such a doll!

smiles.gif

u'r welcome sweet thing
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

leppy

You know I rarely see the same model twice for MAC, I mean they don't put that many images out anyway, but I swear they've used this model at least once before..

leppy

Oops now I remember.. Lady Sol, its those stunning eyes that stuck in my head!

Her skin is the exact same as the model for Sunshrine too, so I wouldn't be surprised if that is also her (its just a body shot).