Good colors to use with Aquadisiac?

Caderas

awww, that was my 2nd eye shadow! i still love it to this day but give it no love. whenever i wore it a lot.. i loved to pair it with solid blues like Freshwater and then Carbon as well.

i wore it with other 'oceany' colors and also purples. i definitely think it'd be worth a shot to try with a cool-tone brown since it has the white/silver flects in it!

foxyqt

Aquadisiac looks beautiful with purples! try it with Stars N Rockets
greengrin.gif

Shadowy Lady

^^ I second starts n rockets with it
smiles.gif

Also, gorgeous gold and Freshwater look amazing with Aquadisiac...you can also deepen the crease with a dark purple. Another combo I use is Aquadisiac with Goldmine and Bronze.

banana1234

have you got deep blue green pigment or strike a pose eyeshadow or plumage, these in the crease with carbon or a matte black in the outer v look good
smiles.gif
i do it all the time

heavenlydemonik

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
have you got deep blue green pigment or strike a pose eyeshadow or plumage, these in the crease with carbon or a matte black in the outer v look good
smiles.gif
i do it all the time

I just got Strike a Pose. Now I'm really excited to use it with Aquadisiac!

User49

I did a look using aquadisiac the other day.

Base rollicken paint pot (from fafi) but you can use delft paint pot too
Lid Aquadisiac
Crease make up art cosmetics mac collection purple quad and black tied e/s
Bootblack
Mascara

It looks great with purples in the corner. I compleatly agree. But it's also pretty ontop of a heavy blue liner smudged with 219 brush.
smiles.gif

heavenlydemonik

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
I did a look using aquadisiac the other day.

Base rollicken paint pot (from fafi) but you can use delft paint pot too
Lid Aquadisiac
Crease make up art cosmetics mac collection purple quad and black tied e/s
Bootblack
Mascara

It looks great with purples in the corner. I compleatly agree. But it's also pretty ontop of a heavy blue liner smudged with 219 brush.
smiles.gif

Hmm that sounds really pretty too. I'll try using it over my Delft paint pot. Thanks!