Good Husband, Sick Me, Haul......

YvetteJeannine

I have been SO sick this week. I have asthma, and I ended up catching something really nasty, and spent the night in hospital...Could. Not. Breath. I actually thought they might intubate me
icon_eek.gif
I had a 102 temp, and could barely move. That was Saturday. By Tuesday, I was feeling a wee bit better, and went for a ride with my husband, Matthew (we have Tues. off together). I didn't think we were going anywhere special really (just out to get coffee and a lil' ride), and didn't even lock the front door...Matt starts heading outta town, and I said "Where're we going?", and he says "Well, I know you've been wanting that new MAC release, so I thought we'd go get some stuff for you". I haven't gotten any of the new releases in about a month, 'cause the MAC store in the mall is so far, and we've been so busy....so to say the least I was excited.

He got me both Smoke Signals Quads, 2 Lipglass Pencils (I LOVE these, but they seem to go quickly), Rubenesque Paint Pot, AND a new silver/semi-precious bracelet (I collect minerals, crystals, etc.) from my fave. store, Blue Moon. He asked me if I wanted anything else, but for the first time ever, I didn't have the energy to shop (
lmao.gif
)!!! Then, he took me out for dinner. I was so sick, I could barely walk around the mall, and it took everything I had to get thru dinner, but he was so kind and sweet to me that was all the motivation I needed (yeah...that....and makeup!).

Still sick today....but not as bad....and I have new makeup....and the SOX won last night, so things are looking up....I love my husband. He's a keeper.
smiles.gif

MsButterfli

aww feel better, i know asthma is no joke, my cuz is in the hospital now for the last few days. thats great of hubby to lift your spirits for ya tho
smiles.gif
once again get well soon
smiles.gif

M.A.C.tastic

awesome haul!!!! so sweet, arn't husbands the best??? this is ironic but i too have chronic asthma (since I was born) and am always in and out of hospitals etc. the last few years since i have hit my 20's have been better (still use the inhaler all the time but no hospital visits). 2 weeks ago i got a chest cold which always leads to an asthma attack for me and i ended up in ICU for 3 days, then i got moved to a regular room for 2 days and i couldnt wait to get home. lol. i just thought id share because i know 2 people also in the hospital with asthma last week and the week before and from what i have been hearing around here it must be the weather or SOMETHING since all these asthmatics are getting sick at the same time, weird huh? glad you are feeling bettter, today was my last prednisone pill and i feel great. now have fun with that haul!!!!

YvetteJeannine

Yes...Asthma is no joke; and I'm glad there are people here who understand, 'cause so many people don't. I walked into the pharmacy for my Prednisone the other day, and just walking from the car to the building, I was nearly collapsed, and people were looking at me like I was some kind of idiot..like "You're in your twenties, and you're acting like this....what the hell is the matter with you!!!" I don't know it that's what they were thinking, but they sure were giving me funny looks...NOT sympathetic looks!!! Even just lying down, my chest fills up, and I cannot breath...so, there is NO RESPITE!

Glad you are feeling better MACsie....and Ms. B...hope your hubby is well soon. I will send good thoughts for all the SOB (uh...that's Short Of Breath in Medical term
winks.gif
)

MAC_Whore

I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, hon. I can't imagine how scary ashtma would be. I am glad you are improving though.
smiles.gif

Sweet hubster. A good hubby is the best medicine. Oh, and some MAC too.
winks.gif

M.A.C.tastic

yvette, I KNOW!!!!! I have handicap tags for my asthma and everytime i get out of my car, i feel like everyone is watching me and i need to go up to everyone and tell them my story. i dont even use it all the time even though im legally allowed b/c if im feeling fine i know someone might need it more. even still people do NOT understand how serious it is and debilitating. or people are like, she cant walk up 4 flights of stairs because of asthma, either shes lazy or a drama queen. or they think its not a big deal and its a joke like having a cold. whatev, take care of yourself and dont care what anyone thinks or says. thats how i have to live and its sad but what can u do.

Jot

Hope you are feeling better. A MAC haul and a nice husband - that a great thing