Good quality mascara recommendations?

Fluffles

Hello everyone, this is my first post :)

I'm interested to hear what your favorite quality mascara is. My default mascara is Maybelline Falsies, when other mascaras fail me I always come back to this because it's cheap and works pretty well. But I'd still like something better.

I have pretty long but very fair eyelashes, so you can barely see them with nothing on but with mascara they look super long, so I want something to make the absolute most of them! I like the very black, full long look (who doesn't?).

I've used Benefit's They're Real for a while and quite liked it, but it seems to dry out or run out far too quickly for the price. My sister got me Too Faced Better Than Sex which I really liked, but it's just a bit too pricey to justify buying it again and again, and it had some fallout. For Christmas, I asked for and was really excited to get YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils and HATED it, it was so dry and took so long to get anything on, and didn't look good. I still have most of the tube in a drawer now because they wouldn't do anything for me without a receipt.

That's pretty much all I know about mascaras, so I'd like to hear what do you like for maximum effect and length!

shellygrrl

Staff member
:wave: I think one of the first mascaras that comes to mind is L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black. It isn't too pricey, will make your lashes look super black, and will give volume and accentuate the length. Another one to look at would be MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash. It'd definitely give you length, and it seems buildable. If you like Benefit They're Real! enough, you can buy it in a smaller tube for $10.