Got a wedding to go to...

budafly_kisz

I'm in a wedding next week and my eyeshadow skills aren't that great..I'm still learning. Anyway-I need some help on a very neutral/very basic/very easy eye. Please-any tips would help. I'm NC50 for reference. Thanks so much!!
winkiss.gif

BinkysBaby

I would go with Naked Lunch, Amber Lights, Bronze and Brun.

Inner 2/3 of eye: Naked Lunch
Outer 1/3 of eye: Amber Lights
Crease: Bronze and then Brun over it

brownsuga lady

I'm NC50 and my favorite basic neutral eye is:

Tete A Tint on lid
Brown Script in crease on outer v
Warming Trend (LE) as highlight or you can use Vanilla pigment for highlight

gitts

Mauvement is an absolutely gorgeous colour. You can use that on you lid and just over the crease with naked lunch as a highlight. Add a semi-thick line of feline khol power and you are set. Simple huh! If we had an idea of what neutral colours you have to work with, we might be ableto give you ideas using what you already have.

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinkysBaby
I would go with Naked Lunch, Amber Lights, Bronze and Brun.

Inner 2/3 of eye: Naked Lunch
Outer 1/3 of eye: Amber Lights
Crease: Bronze and then Brun over it

I I love this look, I have one quite similar but I use MSF's

budafly_kisz

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitts
Mauvement is an absolutely gorgeous colour. You can use that on you lid and just over the crease with naked lunch as a highlight. Add a semi-thick line of feline khol power and you are set. Simple huh! If we had an idea of what neutral colours you have to work with, we might be ableto give you ideas using what you already have.

I don't have anything right this second for a neutral look except espresso. I'm willing to go buy whatever recommendations I get (any excuse to spend money HAHAHA).

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by budafly_kisz
I don't have anything right this second for a neutral look except espresso. I'm willing to go buy whatever recommendations I get (any excuse to spend money HAHAHA).

Ohh then you NEED naked lunch and amber lights as long as you have black you can get a hot look
th_DANCE.gif

Or if you were going to get gold deposit it makes a lovely e/s
th_DANCE.gif

gitts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
Ohh then you NEED naked lunch and amber lights as long as you have black you can get a hot look
th_DANCE.gif

Or if you were going to get gold deposit it makes a lovely e/s
th_DANCE.gif

I totally agree.