Got my hair done! Woo!

user79

nh-2.jpg

nh3.jpg

new-hair-1.jpg

I just got back from the hair dresser. It feels like a few pounds have lifted from my head! I cut in lots of layers again, it was almost all one length again in the back and sides. My hair feels so much healthier now, and I actually love the colour (even though I didn't get it coloured at all!) I can't wait to style it myself and mess it up a bit more...I like how he blow dried it but I like my hair to look a bit 'edgier'.

What do you think? yay or nay?

meiming

I love your new hair. That's so ironic that you commented on the color b/c i was so gonna ask if you had it done. Bellisima!

shadowaddict

I LOVE it. That's how I wanted my daughter (19) to get hers cut when she went last week. Hers is down past her bra strap by quite a bit and I thought even if she wanted to keep a lot of the length that the layers would be so pretty. But as usual she told our stylist to just take off a little on the ends. This cut frames your face so pretty.

user79

Thanks girls! I have to say, I love the products he used from the Sebastian Evokativ line, my hair feels sooo very soft. I'm thinking of splurging! Not like I really need more hair products but you know - a girl can never have enough!
smiles.gif

Honey B. Fly

i have a question. how did he get the layers to be so 'swingy' looking? my hair is layered also but i have a prob getting them to look that way, i always end up with them pin straight because i cat get it to look right

my hair is naturally wavy so i shouldnt have that prob but i do 4 some reason lol

user79

He blowdried them over a large round brush, no straightening iron was used. You can get that "swing" into your hair by softly turning the roundbrush inwards, with the nozzle aimed directly onto the hair on the brush. He did this strand by strand, clipping the rest of the hair to keep it out of the way. A straightening iron will kill any volume and movement that you blowdry into it.

Dizzy

It looks really nice! I can't wait to see what you do with it, it looks like a fun cut to work with.