Got my hair done! Woo!

user79

Here's how I styled it tonight...

sw2-tag.jpg

sw5-tag.jpg

Cross posted from my latest FOTD, but I don't have any other pics...it's so easy to style!

nikki

I like how he did your hair, but the way you fixed it is--well--just gorgeous!! BTW, your makeup looks fabulous too!

BlueRose

wow I like how he cuts the layers, and you look FAB with that style that you did,how you did it,,it gives more volume!!

lil_kismet

A very classy `do turned sexy in your FOTD!! It looks fantastic!

What techniques/products did you use to style it in your FOTD/tutorial?? How did you get your layers to look so defined?

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_kismet
A very classy `do turned sexy in your FOTD!! It looks fantastic!

What techniques/products did you use to style it in your FOTD/tutorial?? How did you get your layers to look so defined?

I like this:

SB09603(1).jpg

I think they may have changed the packaging for this product, I still have the old one. It's a really good pomade that you only need a very small amount of. I blow dried my hair with a paddle brush, sort of blowdrying it messy on the bottom part, then used a hot iron for the front bangs, and just applied a bit of the Molding Mud throughout, pulling the pieces out, then finished with a light-hold hairspray. Super easy to do. I teased the crown a bit too for a bit more volume.