Got the job at MAC!!!

kolas

OMG OMG OMG!! SOOOO excited!!!!!! It was such a long process! And i was tossed around from store to store for soo many interviews! It all happened for a reason though since i ended up at the location thats closest to my house!!! Its only a 3 month contract but if i really wow them i can get a permanent position!! Its on!! Basics training is on Thursday and i start next sunday!! yayayay...just gotta keep being persistent ladies!!

xoxoxoxo

choozen1ne

Congrats !
th_DANCE.gif

stronqerx

Congrats! I recently got hired too...they told me my paper work wouldn't go through until the 28th (2 weeks later). It's at the mac store, but she didnt mention anything about basics. Is this just around your way?

kolas

I think basics is based when its available depending on location...i know my manager said she wanted to get people hired quickly so they could make basics!

Chanelpostrgirl

I just got hired as well, permanent part-time. I thought I was interviewing for freelance but I was offered a position at Mac @ Macy's instead. I feel so lucky because there was a lot of people interviewing for freelance.
th_DANCE.gif