Graduation!

cocotears

I'm graduating this May and decided to create this thread for all the other Specktrettes who are graduating from high school, college, graduate school, or any other programs! You can share what your program was, what you plan on doing after graduation, makeup you wore to graduation, just anything graduation related!! I'll start. I'm graduating with a degree in Psychology, and I hope to get into grad school for Industrial/Organizational Psychology. I'm not sure I want to wear makeup to graduation but if I do, it'll be very natural. The only plans I have for after graduation are to find a job lol.

gildedangel

This is a great thread idea cocotears, and congratulations! I graduated yesterday with a B.Sc in chemical engineering with minors in nuclear engineering and chemistry, and I have been accepted into a masters program for nuclear engineering in the fall. I kept my makeup simple with a soft taupe smoky-eye, a sparkly lipgloss and curling my hair.

I also want to wish everyone else who is graduating a big congratulations!

cocotears

This is a great thread idea cocotears, and congratulations! I graduated yesterday with a B.Sc in chemical engineering with minors in nuclear engineering and chemistry, and I have been accepted into a masters program for nuclear engineering in the fall. I kept my makeup simple with a soft taupe smoky-eye, a sparkly lipgloss and curling my hair.

I also want to wish everyone else who is graduating a big congratulations!
That's great!! Congratulations on your acceptance to grad school!! I know engineering is not an easy field.
cheerleader.gif

missmeghan

HS grad here :) 6 weeks to go and starting to feel the pressure, lol. Planning to do a "fresh", springy makeup look (glowy, tanned skin, soft blush, girly pink lips bc my dress is light pink, neutral eyes with falsies :)). No immediate plans to go back to school, I'm just gonna work while I get used to being on my own, working full time, supporting myself, and figuring out where I'd like to live... Eventually i want to go to cosmetology school; hair, nails, waxing, makeup, everything— focusing mostly on makeup (of course lol).

cocotears

HS grad here
smiles.gif
6 weeks to go and starting to feel the pressure, lol. Planning to do a "fresh", springy makeup look (glowy, tanned skin, soft blush, girly pink lips bc my dress is light pink, neutral eyes with falsies
smiles.gif
). No immediate plans to go back to school, I'm just gonna work while I get used to being on my own, working full time, supporting myself, and figuring out where I'd like to live... Eventually i want to go to cosmetology school; hair, nails, waxing, makeup, everything— focusing mostly on makeup (of course lol).
Ahhh your almost there!! Your look sounds nice! I wish you the best of luck on your future plans, we could always use more skilled cosmetologists!
yes.gif