...grampi's kidneys have faiLed...

missBOMBcheLLe

terribLe news...my grampi's kidneys have faiLed! now he cannot urinate so his body is pretty much poisoning itseLf with the toxXxins stuck inside... they are waiting to do a diaLysis so they couLd filter his bLood butt his bLood pressure is tOo low to perform it... we were at the hospitaL tiL about 3 this morning 'n he's been fighter! he is in aLot of pain with aLL of the pLasma and IVs trying to thicken his bLood butt he stiLL opens his eyes when we ask him to and tries to smirk a lil smiLe...

i hope he gets through this and fights his way back! he's 85 and has been in and out of the hospitaL for a month now butt this seems to be the worst of it aLL...

pLs. keep him in your prayers 'n hopefuLLy his fighting spirit wiLL keep him here w/ us longer

heart.gif
cheLLe

duch3ss25

I'm sorry to hear of your grandfather. I will keep him in my prayers and hope he'll recover soon! Hang in there yourself hun (hugs).

missBOMBcheLLe

Quote:
Originally Posted by duch3ss25
I'm sorry to hear of your grandfather. I will keep him in my prayers and hope he'll recover soon! Hang in there yourself hun (hugs).

thanxXx so much beb i hope so tOo! i reaLLy appreciate the prayers and honestLy think it's working... we didn't think he wouLd make it through last night 'n now at least my grammi is abLe to be by his side
smiles.gif
i'm going to the hospitaL soon... hope to bring gOod news when i get back!

lightnlovly

I'm sorry to hear that hun! I will for sure keep him in my prayers. I am all too familiar with this situation. My father has been on dialysis for 8 years now. It's hard, but necessary. I hope it all works out.
grouphug2.gif

missBOMBcheLLe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightnlovly
I'm sorry to hear that hun! I will for sure keep him in my prayers. I am all too familiar with this situation. My father has been on dialysis for 8 years now. It's hard, but necessary. I hope it all works out.
grouphug2.gif

thanks so much for your kind words 'n prayers... i'm so sorry about your dad tOo...it's so hard to see them in that kind of condition
ssad.gif

update: i just got word that he was able to be put on dialysis and he is in stable condition thank goodness! lets hope that it continues
smiles.gif

missBOMBcheLLe

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
I am sending tons of healing vibes to your beloved grampi...
smiles.gif

thanxXx so much beb! i think aLL the positive vibes and prayers are working! i just hope he can stabalize until the end of today so he can be moved from intensive care to his regualar hospital (which is cleaner and better staffed!)