Grape and Orange Look

tthelwell

The 'Grape and Orange' Look

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC Genuine Orange Chromalineas a base just on my lid leaving the crease untouched. In the crease and up to the brow bone I applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot.

COLOR:

On the lid, I applied MAC Genuine Orange Pigment over the Chromaline base.
Followed by Illamasqua Preen Eyeshadow in the outer crease up to the brow bone and lightly on the inner crease.
Next I used MAC Indian Ink Eyeshadow in the crease and outer lid.
I used MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow on the inner lid and up into the inner crease.
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline and waterline with black gel eyeliner and applied Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Lust on the lower lashline.

FINISH:
I used MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC45 with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 under my eyes. I set with MAC Loose Blot Powder in Dark. For blush I used MAC Blush Ombre in Vintage Grape.

Questions, comments, crits. and love always welcomed! More pics on my blog! Thanx for looking!
greengrin.gif

DSC00673.jpg

DSC00688.jpg

DSC00694.jpg

DaniCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tthelwell
The 'Grape and Orange' Look

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC Genuine Orange Chromalineas a base just on my lid leaving the crease untouched. In the crease and up to the brow bone I applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot.

COLOR:

On the lid, I applied MAC Genuine Orange Pigment over the Chromaline base.
Followed by Illamasqua Preen Eyeshadow in the outer crease up to the brow bone and lightly on the inner crease.
Next I used MAC Indian Ink Eyeshadow in the crease and outer lid.
I used MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow on the inner lid and up into the inner crease.
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline and waterline with black gel eyeliner and applied Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Lust on the lower lashline.

FINISH:
I used MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC45 with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 under my eyes. I set with MAC Loose Blot Powder in Dark. For blush I used MAC Blush Ombre in Vintage Grape.

Questions, comments, crits. and love always welcomed! More pics on my blog! Thanx for looking!
greengrin.gif

DSC00673.jpg

DSC00688.jpg

DSC00694.jpg

I love your work girl! Any tips on how to blend the colors to get a flawless finish like yours????

tthelwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniCakes
I love your work girl! Any tips on how to blend the colors to get a flawless finish like yours????

Thx Dani! I find that using a flesh toned matte or satin eyeshadow or even face powder can help to blend harsh lines in the crease. To blend between colors I gently go back and forth along the line where they meet. HTH!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
You do creative combos. So cute.

Thx sweetie! I try to mix it up! And get crazy sometimes...
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
Nice blending!

Thx so much!
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_pumpkin
Just... WOW !

I never thougth of mixing orange and purple
th_worship.gif

Thx hon! I never thought of it either...until that Twitter whale popped up! Hahahahaaa!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
very pretty

Thank you
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
Gorgeous as always! Amazing blending

Thx sweets!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela_24
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
great look....perfect blending....beautiful colors!!!thats amazing

Thx so much hon!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
this is awesome! All of your looks are so bold and beautiful
smiles.gif

Thx lovely! I really love bold colors...neutrals just won't do! LOL!
greengrin.gif

gabi03

you can seriously put two random colors together and make magic! I love your work and your blog
smiles.gif

tthelwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabi03
you can seriously put two random colors together and make magic! I love your work and your blog
smiles.gif

Thanx sweetness!!! That's an awesome compliment!
yahoo.gif