Great inspiration pictures!

Sass

I'm a member over there and my pics are in the mini-goal section. That was one of the places I looked first to get inspiration to help me to lose weight. It is, indeed, a great weight loss and fitness resource.

TISH1124

Wow if some of those ladies don't give you inspiration ...Nothing will!! Good Luck for all of you that are looking to make a health and fitness change! You can do it if you set your mind to it...I did and I have never felt better

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass
I'm a member over there and my pics are in the mini-goal section. That was one of the places I looked first to get inspiration to help me to lose weight. It is, indeed, a great weight loss and fitness resource.

60 pounds is amazing!!!
Congrats girl!
choochoo.gif

LMD84

thanks for this! it's actually just what i need to snap me back into my diet! for the past month or so i've been eating what i want again and put on 5lbs
ssad.gif
not good at all

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass

Wow, 60 lbs is so awesome! Congrats girl
greengrin.gif