great items, being disc!!

MACgirl

among our new disc list here's what i can remember....

shadesticks:
crimsonaire
mangomix
blurrbury

shadows:
felt blue
blu-nior
melton mauve
dovefeather

i'll list more later on

oh yea in asia they are discontinuing alot of stuff including Coppering and antiqued eyeshadow and me beloved 6 lashes!

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACgirl
among our new disc list here's what i can remember....

shadesticks:
crimsonaire
mangomix
blurrbury

shadows:
felt blue
blu-nior
melton mauve
dovefeather

i'll list more later on

oh yea in asia they are discontinuing alot of stuff including Coppering and antiqued eyeshadow and me beloved 6 lashes!

Wah?? Coppering?? and antiqued?? and does this mean they are going to come out with some more shadesticks?

lightnlovly

weeping.gif
weeping.gif
Don't take my mango mix shadestick!!!! Please....

YvetteJeannine

ssad.gif
I read here on Specktra the Blurberry Shadestick is really good with Beauty Marked Eyeshadow (it's supposed to be good for bringing out the reddish tones in it, instead of having it just look like a blackish mass of glitter). I really wanted to try this...I guess I have to hurry up and buy it! I also wanted to try Crimsonaire S/S too!!! (makes whiney Lucy balling sound). Damn.

talk2mesun

Two livechat MAC ladies have said Golden Lemon is being D/C, and it now has the triangle of death. Do you recall it being on your list?

csuthetaphi

Nooooo!!! Two of my favorite shadesticks, and now Golden Lemon? Why, oh why? I just hope they are being replaced with something else that is comparable.

talk2mesun

Coppering and Antiqued

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
Wah?? Coppering?? and antiqued?? and does this mean they are going to come out with some more shadesticks?

I think she meant that Coppering and Antiqued were just being D/Ced in Asia, but I'm not sure!

Cool Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by talk2mesun
I think she meant that Coppering and Antiqued were just being D/Ced in Asia, but I'm not sure!

Shoot, Antiqued is one of my staples. It better be only in Asia.

Sanne

why are they going to discontinque those veluxe pearls so soon??? I thought those where pretty populair...

MAC_Whore

I am bummed! I like all of those, but esp blu-noir!
ssad.gif

I am surprised about the coppering, antiqued, mangomix and blurberry. Those are great colours on women with darker skin tones. I am not so surprised about the felt blue, dovefeather and melton mauve. They don't sell so much.

msthrope

apparently the following are also being D/C:

PAINTS
-Graphito
-Mauvism
-Pixel

BRUSHES

CCB
-flighty
-fuchsia perfect
-slick

LACQUER
-love-in
-mellowing
-mischievous
-rainbeau

SHADESTICKS
-shimmermint
-cedar rose

BLUSH
-foolish me
-lovecrush
-tantone

plus a bunch of lipsticks and bags.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by msthrope
apparently the following are also being D/C:

CCB
-fuchsia perfect

D'oh! My favourite blush to use on myself.

Hmm. I wonder if this is to make room for new additions to the line or general downsizing?

kare31

Awh, why are they discontinuing so many veluxe eyeshadows? That's my favorite shadow texture! Hopefully they are coming out with more veluxes to replace these.

iiifugaziii

i hear that these are also being discontinued:::

LIpsticks:
berry boost
pink packed
giddy
powerhouse
emphatic

lipglass:
greed

Lip condition tubs

: ( why are they discontinuing GIDDY? i like that one. and powerhouse/berry boost. boooo