great items, being disc!!

sarzio

Pixel is suuch a nice paint! It's the only one I own but I really like it... bah and all those shadesticks being discontinued
ssad.gif
I'm going to go on a serious shade stick haul.

JediFarfy

Aww! 168 is a great brush, so I guess it's time to get a large one! I also like dovefeather, though I don't use it everyday. Lots of good stuff going away. I guess it's another excuse for a new haul! :p

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by msthrope
apparently the following are also being D/C:

PAINTS
-Graphito

BRUSHES

No! Graphito is the perfect smokey eye base! I guess I will switch to Sharkskin paintstick or Blitz N Glitz Fluidline for my new base.

I love the #168. It doesn't really sell much though, so I can see why it is being discontinued.

Not to surprised about Greed either. Another colour I like, but doesn't sell well.

msthrope

more to add to the ever-growing list:

Lipstick:
lovedust
mauvellous
modum
red wood
sashimi mimi
x-pose

Pro Longwear:
hot tomato

Pro Longwear Gloss Coat:
crystalizer

Lip Pencil:
walnut

Mascara:
Mascara N

Eye Pencil:
slate

Powerpoint Eye Pencil:
silverplate

Studio Finish Matte:
NC30
NC25
NC45
NC50
NW25
NW30
NW45

Studio Finish Pressed Podwer:
NC30

Bronzing Powder:
refined matte suntan

Select Cover-up:
color corrector green

Studio Finish SPF 35:
NW35

Nail Lacquer:
frijidaire
naked tip
nightfall
moody blue
gossamer
scared white

all of the lip conditioners

redambition

i don't understand why they'd get rid of the colour corrector: green?

i would have thought it would be pretty useful for MAs? hopefully they are just reformulating it. i'd think a bit less of them if they just got rid of it.

it's weird though - the 168 brush isn't showing up with the triangle of doom on the website? I might wait a bit before i buy a backup if they still have a lot of stock. mine is nowhere near dying, but at the moment i don't want to think what i'd do when it does eventually go and i can't get another
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Well this is disappointing! But maybe it means that they are going to finally keep some new items around instead of everything being LE.

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailaa
oh no i really like lovedust!

Have you ever tried it on your eyes as shadow????
clap.gif

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
i don't understand why they'd get rid of the colour corrector: green?

i would have thought it would be pretty useful for MAs? hopefully they are just reformulating it. i'd think a bit less of them if they just got rid of it.

it's weird though - the 168 brush isn't showing up with the triangle of doom on the website? I might wait a bit before i buy a backup if they still have a lot of stock. mine is nowhere near dying, but at the moment i don't want to think what i'd do when it does eventually go and i can't get another
smiles.gif

I don't know why they're discontinuing green color corrector either... I use this all the time to cover blemishes...:confused: